“Love this Bakery”
Review of Harter Bakery

Harter Bakery
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Arnold
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Harters Bakery has the moistest cakes of any bakery I have ever been to and I have been to several in my day. They also make the best French Crueller Donuts, they are like little pillows of air. My mouth is watering just writing this. It is a must try!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Great bakery to visit or to order a cake. DELICIOUS! Cakes and cookies are beautiful. Ordered a cake for a baby shower and it was adorable!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have used Harter Bakery for years and they are very good. I have bought birthday cakes for my kids and grand kids and I bought my daughters wedding cake there too.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Have always Enjoy going her for donuts and pastry for the family. And if I need a special cake this is where I go.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

they made my daughters wedding cake, It was Beautiful and delicious, so moist and the frosting not overly sweet. the best part is that they are very reasonably priced for the cake that we had made would have cost double at the bakery that won tlc next cake boss, and their cake was not good. I would highly recommend the drive to them they will definitely do a great job for you.

Been to Harter Bakery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK