“Pure delight”

Smokee Mo's Arnold BBQ
Ranked #1 of 98 Restaurants in Arnold
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 25
Description: Five star smoke house BBQ restaurant located in Arnold Missouri. Featuring delicious Baby Back Ribs, Sweet Pulled Pork, Golden Smokey Turkey, the Best Beef Brisket, Savory Italian Sausage, Smokey Steak Burgers, and Tender Smokey Chicken. We smoke our meats and make our sides fresh every day, from scratch, in house as needed. Also featuring Blue Owl Bakery desserts.
Reviewed 7 April 2017

This place and the experience was a total delight. From the moment we walked into the restaurant, we were treated with kindness and great service. Mr. Mo, the owner of the restaurant was super friendly and took time to personally talk to us and check on us. The food was absolutely delicious. I had the 2 meats dinner. I selected the beef brisket and pulled chicken for my 2 meats. Both were excellent. The side dishes were wonderful also.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My appreciation of this venue and the employees and the owner/head cook is not an exaggeration. They love what they do, they love what they serve, and they know that their food is top notch! They take pride in their products, which most if not all of it is from scratch! The flavor of the meats were just fantastic! I've already tried the pork steak, brisket, and pulled pork and they all were superb/tender! I will return, and I suggest if you have a hankering for some local BBQ, then check this place out! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing and so fast. The staff was super friendly. This place is legit and definitely worth a visit!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Hubby & I Finally made it to Smokee Mo's !!
Staff SO friendly!! I went in thinking I was going to get the Mangai Bene. ( kept reading about it)
The staff talked us into a 5 meat combo w/ 2 sides, & garlic bread,
to share. OH YES !!!
Definitely an excellent idea !!!!! Hubby & I both super hungry & still brought some home for later !
Sides we got were both incredible, baked beans & Texas potatoes ( cheesy potatoes).
Meats were perfect: ribs, pulled pork, sausage, brisket, smoked turkey!!!
Oh, can't forget that incredible Imos cheese on the garlic bread!
Delicious & can't wait to go back!!
Go get some !!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

If you love BBQ-the smoky, fall-off-the-bone melt in your mouth BBQ...then Smokee Mo's is THE place. But, plan to get there early since they may sell out of your favorite and then you'll have to choose another tempting new item on the menu! The sides are large and you'll want to come on an empty stomach, 'cause they are good, too!

Date of visit: February 2017