“Yummy!!!🍔”

Ranked #13 of 95 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick dinner with my hubby! I had received a free birthday burger & fries e-mail, for signing up for their birthday club!!
After eating our delicious burger, fries & of course, amazing shake !
Great friendly & fast service!!
I went to the counter to pay. Uggg my coupon wouldn't come up on my phone!!!!! Well the super helpful young man checking me out talked me through several steps, and there it was!!! Keep in mind all this for just $4.00, but still, I appreciated his helpfulness!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I don't recommend ordering a shake with your dinner. The food is good but shakes never arrived in time to eat with your meal, try one for dessert though because they are really delicious.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

What happened to all the $4 meals ??? There's only a few $4 meals left . Drive thru is always pretty long . Staff is always polite.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This place has good burgers, good fries and the shakes were better than most. I think the word I'm looking for is authentic. Think back to when somebody made you a milkshake years ago in the blender by hand. That's what the shakes were like here. More importantly, the staff was clearly well-trained. I stood at the counter waiting for carry out order, and watched what was going on behind the counter for the six minutes it took to make my order. Everything went very smoothly. That says quite a bit about a restaurant that typically hires young people. Not only will I go back, but I would actually recommend this to somebody who is visiting in the area.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Walked over from Drury Inn. Love their burger & fries. Shakes & malts like old fashioned drug stores. Service was fast & friendly even though they were busy. No complaints. Would visit again.

Been to Steak 'n Shake? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK