“Workout Wednesdays!”

Hotshots Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #57 of 96 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

I'm not from Missouri so I don't know the laws about smoking in a bar. But this place did not smell like smoke! So that was nice. I don't go to bars very often, but I was staying at a nearby hotel and felt like going for a beer.
Apparently the staff has dress up days. I was there on "Workout Wednesday", so everybody was wearing 80s leotards and legwarmers. Thankfully, the manager was exempt from this policy. :)
I only had the pretzel bites, so I can't really comment on the full menu. But I can say the staff and manager were very friendly. That's good enough. The place was clean, the people were nice and the pretzel bites were good. So I cannot complain.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We went there for happy hour and then had dinner at the bar. Not very crowded. Good service. Burgers were great. Appetizer of wings, toasted ravioli and mini tacos was excellent. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Average food at best but I don't think people expect gourmet dining here, been in twice in last 6 months and the fries, tots, chips were all so salty you had to rub them down before you could eat them, last time in we mentioned it to the manager walking around and we were given a free appetizer coupon and told we were the first ones to ever complain about the salt - if we were why give out the free food coupons

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

This was the nicest Hotshots I've been to out of 6. Good layout and plenty of room, and best of all smoking a only allowed in a private room. Nice patio in front. Service was very good but wasn't too busy at happy hour when we went. I'd go back to watch a big game sometime, or catch the happy hour deals.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

Waitresses were very slow. Food was average at best. Waited for quite some time even at the bar to be served and it wasn't busy. the waitresses were though...talking in a corner.

3  Thank Bob Z