“Terrible service, manager didn't care!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 96 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Went there tonight 2/26/2018 for a birthday dinner and the service was terrible. No silverware even after meal was being served. Then only a fork was given out. How do you cut up your meat without a knife? Some meals were cold and no refills until we complained. Told manager and he brushed us off, never even apologized!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Our group of 4-12 people meet almost every Monday although we don’t always get burgers. We are all so fond of the two for $20, $22.50, or two for $25 menu. We’ve been there so often that we already know which are our favorites. They usually have good drink specials each day to accompany your meal.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

We had been dining there 2-4 times a month, then they removed 3 of my favorite foods. Went back 10/23/2017 and we were even more disappointed. My dinner was not fully cooked, with very tiny chicken pieces. The pork chop dinner came without apple salsa as they were out. Service was fine, but the food is not worth the dollar. We won't go back.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Just went here for a late supper. I had ribs that were a bit dry and hard to separate. My wife had a steak that was tough. This was the first time for a substandard meal here. I must says that the service was top-notch.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

We ate off the 2 for $25.00 menu. I was dissapointed there was not much of a side selection. The garlic mashed potatoes tasted like regular mashed potatoes. My husband got the loaded potatoes and they deep fry the potato, which were overcooked and dry. They also give you small portions so to make up for that I feel they should serve you some sort of bread or rolls.
There are a lot of window seats, which is where we were seated, and being cold weather .... well, we'll just say we were not comfortably warm.
The best part of our dining experience was our server. She was very prompt and had great customer service.