All reviews typical free breakfast choice hotels comfortable pillows biscuits and gravy make your own waffles one night stay stayed for nights shower head would stay here again fridge and microwave yogurt non smoking staff was very friendly and helpful great room roxanne louis arkansas
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Arnold 3/4 of the way through our trip. We found the room to be very clean with comfortable pillows and mattress. The breakfast was pretty typical free breakfast but was kept very clean and well stocked.
An hour into the last leg of our trip my husband discovered he’d left his watch on the night stand. Melissa kept us on the line while she located it and kept it locked up until we came back through several days later. Very impressive!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Really disappointed with our stay at this hotel. When we arrived at 10 pm our room was a mess. The shower had blue shampoo stains all over the wall. The sheet on our bed had a blood stain but we didn't see this until the morning. Our blanket was stained as well. My husband spilled some coffee on two pillows so he took off the pillowcases and left on floor. We told front desk about all the issues. When we returned that night our sheet and blanket were the same, and our pillows had no pillowcases even though the bed had been made. Our towels were not replaced even though we left on floor. When my husband ironed his shirt the iron made a hole on it even though he had just turned it on. On our last day we found a small roach moving on the carpet. Super disappointed especially at the lack of care in responding to our complaints. Pay a bit more and stay elsewhere!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

With breakfast included makes this a great value. Price is good for the property. Clean and good customer service. Close to restaurants and convenient to our event. We were pleased with this choice and would stay there again

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We call reserved 2 rooms and the meeting for a family gathering. Staff was very helpful getting everything arranged. While we stayed for 3 nights the staff was very friendly and helpful with all of our request.
Brandon and Roxanne both did a outstanding job. There was a few more but I did not catch their names.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment I walked in the room I thought it was a smoking room turned into a non smoking room. It was musty and stale.

I stayed 4 nights and when I returned every night I had to go to the front desk to reactivate my key for it wouldn't open my room. I even tried the spare key and that didn't work either.

I had to wait at the front desk 5-10 min after ringing the bell before a desk clerk appeared, day or night. Most times they were not friendly.

The room service person was polite and accommodating. She came once and I asked her to come back for we were getting ready to leave. She was happy to accommodate doing a different room first.

Standard hotel free breakfast with waffles. Would have been nice to have some fruit other than just apples for breakfast though.

Date of stay: June 2018