We stayed here for three nights and could not have enjoyed it more. This hotel was very clean, comfortable with great amenities. The amenities included a free hour of long distance phone calls per nights stay. You don't get that in hotels at twice the price! Amenities also included breakfast and evening food with drinks. The evening meal was not gourmet but it was free. The girl at the front desk, Alex Winkler, could not have been more pleasant or more helpful. She went out of her way to help us and make our stay more enjoyable. She is one of the best front desk people we have ever encountered. She is a great asset for the hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and Alex made it even better. We are very impressed with the Drury hotel chain and it's employees. Will certainly stay here again when in the Arnold area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold is an easy drive to downtown St. Louis via I-55, but guests also enjoy antique shopping in Kimmswick and other small towns, or hiking and biking trails in state parks along the Mississippi River. A free hot breakfast and free evening 5:30 Kickback(R) with free hot food and free cold beverages are included with your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Arnold
- Drury Inn & Suites Arnold Hotel Arnold