“Place to stay in Albert Lea..” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea

Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Albert Lea
“Place to stay in Albert Lea..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

Very clean, great service and pleasant staff. Love having all the amenities in one spot. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2011
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
East Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

Had never stayed at one of these before but thought we'd try one as an overnight stay while on a road trip. We were very impressed with what we got for under $80 including taxes and such. For that price I expect a clean room where everything functions and a basic breakfast buttet. We got that plus a frig, microwave, free wifi, restaurant and pool (didn't try the restaurant or pool). Breakfast was a pretty comprehensive continental breakfast; check in and check out were a breeze. A little ways off of I-90 but not bad.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Rooms
1 Thank seecrane
tstripe, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea, responded to this review, 27 September 2011
Thank you for sharing your comments concerning your recent stay with us. I am thrilled we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast. I hope you had a wonderful visit while in Albert Lea and that we were a part of your experience. We hope to see you again soon.
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

While this is an older hotel, it appears to have been recently remodeled. Carpet and bathroom fixtures seem to be new and the bed and bedding are extremely comfortable. I will absolutely stay here again and have already suggested it to other people.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
tstripe, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea, responded to this review, 2 September 2011
On behalf of our entire staff here at Americas Best Value Inn we would like to thank you for your extremely positive comments and your business. We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area!
Mc Cool Junction
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stayed one night booked sight unseen and was thrilled when I saw my newly renovated room. I was also impressed with their determination to make sure I was happy. They gave me a free drink ticket for the lounge. I ate in their restruant and it was downright awesome. The special was a prime rib sandwich and I had ordered that two nights ago and paid $17.99. Theirs was $9.95 and was every bit as good. 1/2" thich sandwich may not be your cup of tea but it was mine and Yorksure pudding to die for.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad you were to experience our Big Island Grille and Bar located here on site. The staff here does what we can to make all of our guests feel warm and welcomed. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we hope to see you when you are back in the area again.
Milford, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2011

Was checking online for a stopover after driving 12 hours on the first day of our vacation. Read some good reviews about this property but a couple not so flattering. The clerk was so nice when I called (even said he'd hold a room for awhile without a deposit) that we decided to check it out. Had a wonderful stay-comfortable beds, nice bathroom, fluffy towels, very quiet room! Was MUCH nicer than other motels in this chain that I've stayed in. Good breakfast and room to eat (in adjoining restaurant.) This is the first review I've written on a motel, but it was such a pleasant experience I wanted to share it with other travelers.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
First I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to comment in regards to your recent stay with us in Albert Lea at Americas Best Value Inn. Your positive comments have been passed on to the staff through our hotel departments. I feel that guest feedback is a great motivator for the staff in both their jobs and their attitudes. Thank you for making our staff feel noticed and important. As a team we feel that guests are really a part of our family and want to do everything we can do to make your stay with us memorable as well as enjoyable. Again, thank you and hope to see you on your next visit to Albert Lea.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Albert Lea
31.9 km away
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#4 of 7 in Austin

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK