All reviews basketball court bedroom suite own bathroom front desk full kitchen home away from home nice kitchen every morning great place to stay oatmeal outdoor pool the staff was friendly and helpful rooms are spacious shopping trip every staff member buffet breakfast living area
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I spent 10 weeks spending my week days living out of the hotel while I was in town working in the area. Every room that I had seemed to be clean and well taken care of. However there would sometimes be the occasional problem do to simple wear and tear since these are almost more of apartments then a regular hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Thank you for your review of Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills! We are happy to see that we were able to accommodate you on your 10 week stay. We pride ourselves on being surprisingly different than your average hotel. We hope to welcome you back to the area in the near future!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Overall a nice place. I stayed for 10 days. Initially the hotel looks a little worn, there are some carpet stains here and there, and the inside of the elevator is a little chipped and dented. But the breakfast is generally good and the staff is friendly. My room was comfortable and quite. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mikegriffin2018
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Thank you kindly for your honest review of Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our breakfast, staff, and rooms. We hope to welcome you back to Auburn Hills again in the near future!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

I think it was amazing, our stay was fantastic! Staff was very friendly. The room itself was clean an big. I liked everything about our stay. The breakfast bar was so good. I am so glad I choose to stay here, and I will be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your wonderful review of Sonesta ES Suites. We are glad to see that your stay was a fantastic one and that our staff, room layout, and breakfast was able to make you and your family as comfortable as possible. We cannot wait to welcome you back to Auburn Hills again!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Wow wow wow!! From the time we walked in, to the time we walked out we had an amazing time. We came down for a bowling tournament & I tell you these rooms were perfect for all of us. I reserved 2 rooms both of them where HUGE. Our room had 2 bedrooms 1 with 2 queen beds & the other one had a king bed, along with a sofa sleeper. The other room had 2 bedrooms both with King beds. We liked that the rooms had a full kitchen & a very roomy living room. Since we had 12 woman we were able to utilize the common area to play card & have a great time. Thank you Sonesta for not kicking us out, oh yes we were loud. The hotel & the rooms were very clean & maintained very well. I liked that the breakfast gave you a huge verity of hot & cold food items. Food area was always clean & the food was always fresh. I highly recommend this hotel, I'll remember this place for the next time were in town.

Date of stay: April 2018
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for your awesome review of Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills. We are so happy to see that you and your bowling team loved everything we have to offer! We are also happy to see that you all had a blast while you were here! We can't wait to welcome you are your team back here in Auburn Hills again!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Easy access from the expressway. Staff on arrival was friendly and efficient. I did not encounter any problems during my stay. Location was close to the conference I attended as well as close to shopping. Enjoyed the free breakfast and evening snack. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
Felicia P, Front Office Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Auburn Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review of Sonesta ES Suites. We are happy to hear that our staff, location, and amenities made your stay as comfortable as can be. We cannot wait to welcome you back to the Auburn Hills area again in the the future!