All reviews briarwood mall junior suite front desk pancake machine room was clean the breakfast area nice stay living area close proximity free breakfast stay there again two nights indoor pool downtown area easy access university microwave
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Checked in around midnight - had to ring bell several times as manager was sleeping in the back. Never acknowledged my reward status,he didn't care. I was interrupting his sleep time. Got to my room... ants were crawling on the AC unit. (by the way - didn't work) and the drains on the AC unit must not have been cleaned... moldy musty odor in room. Went into the bathroom and found several

Room Tip: See Notes Above
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Collin P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

pem229,

I am the front office manager at the Holiday Inn Express Ann Arbor and I am very sorry to hear about your experience here at our hotel in Ann Arbor. This is not the experience we expect our guests to have when they stay with us. Rest assured we are addressing the issues you had with our night manager and using this as a training opportunity for the rest of our staff.

Should you wish to give our hotel another chance to make a great experience with you please reach out to me directly at cprice@kcourtaa.com.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a hotel to go to with some friends and I am so glad I chose this one. It had a great vibe, was clean, and the staff went above and beyond to accommodate to me. A staff member named Melanie, I think it was, was so helpful and kind. I can’t wait to stay again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Nathan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Spricksophia,
Thank you for staying with us, we do apreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while you were in Ann Arbor. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This by far is one of the best hotels in the ann arbor area. Very friendly staff and a very clean hotel! The rooms are comfy and spacious! The amenities such as the pool and hot tub were clean and enjoyable! Overall i myself love this Hotel!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nathan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

mannyidomefresh,
Thank you for staying with us. We are pleased to hear that we met your expectations when you stayed with us and think that we are one of the best hotels in Ann Arbor. We think so too! Thank you so much for your kind review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Very clean and updated hotel! Close to the downtown area (about four miles). Friendly staff and front desk staff. The outside of the hotel was kept up and clean. I liked how they had Bath and Body Works Shampoo and Conditioner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Sanforda2018,
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on cleanliness and service, so we are glad that you found those things to be up to standard for you. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We continue to have billing issues , I brought this to the management and owner, we also found s bra underneath our bed. We were put on a do not rent list because they said they can’t make us happy. Just cleaning the room would be nice.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Nathan C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Mrs. P,
On behalf of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor, I would like to apologize for the problems you have experienced. I am the Front Office Manager and do recall speaking with you. I would be happy to hear all your concerns and the problems you have experienced so that we can find a way to make it right with you. This is not how we would like our guests to be treated so if you did in fact talk to someone on our property about these issues I would love to get it resolved. Feel free to email me at the email below or give me a call, or if you are in the area, please stop by.

Nathan Colby