Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South
US$ 154
Sheraton.com
US$ 119
US$ 93
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
US$ 246
US$ 239
US$ 177
US$ 86
US$ 94
US$ 81
Red Roof
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
HIExpress.com
US$ 178
All reviewsplace to staygranola barsinstant oatmealroom was cleandishwasher
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I recently stayed here to visit my daughter and my stay was amazing! I did not have a reserveration and the staff went above and beyond to accomdate me. My room was comfortable and clean. This was an excellent value. Moreover, Alan was very helpful. I would recomend it to anyone looking in the area. My only regret is that I couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Thank you for your kind review. I am so happy it worked out so you to stay with us in Ann Arbor. i appreciate you sharing your experience. We would love to have you back on your next trip to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

I recently stayed here because I was in town for a game at The Big House against the Spartans (Go BLUE!!) and was very pleased and impressed with the hotel and the customer service. Everyone was extremely friendly from the front desk staff (especially Alisha & Alan--I hope I spelled her name right) to the housekeeping staff. I stay in hotels frequently and nothing turns me off more than having unpleasant people at the front desk, but that wasn't the case here. There room was a nice size for me and my best friend and the rates were good! The location was also very convenient to where I needed to go. I would definitely come back here again and look forward to being greeted by the warm staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

I wanted to personally respond to your kind review. Thank you for posting it. It's very rewarding to hear you say great things about our service. We are committed to making every guest experience a great one so I am happy to hear we delivered. We do hope to have you back for another U of M game soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

Very helpful staff, always there when you need them. Alan is a wonderful person to do business with and Ashley is so very helpful with scheduling my rooms in advance; I don't worry about not having a place to stay when I am in town.
However this hotel needs more luggage carts, 2 just isn't enough. Also larger pots for cooking, skillets, baking pans for oven use as well.
This hotel is like my second home away from home. Great staff!

Room Tip: Corner Suites are the best for sure, but all the room are very confortable.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Thank you for your recent posting of your stay with us. I really appreciate you sharing your feedback. It's always rewarding to hear our staff taking such good care of your guests. I apologize for any inconvenience with the luggage carts. We will definitely take that into consideration along with your suggestion about our pots and pans. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 31 October 2012

I made a trip to volunteer with a organization that I was a part of when I went to college. The room I stayed it was such a great convenience to me. Usually I just drive a few hours to campus and drive home, but this time I decided I'd stay the night because I was tired.

The Hotel was very conveniently located and I was able to book a room the day of. The staff was courteous, and the person I talked to on the phone was able to help me find a room that was available and in my price range. After a long day of volunteering, I was able to retire to my room. I found the bathroom very meticulously cleaned, fresh linen, and everything you expect from a room you expect to be able to fully relax in. In the morning, breakfast was a plus. I'd recommend (and I already have) to any of my friends.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2012

Thank you very much for your kind review. First of all, I commend you on your volunteer efforts. That is wonderful of you to do. Secondly, I am so happy to hear our hotel in Ann Arbor worked out perfectly for you. Thank you for sharing your glowing feedback and thank you as well for your recommendations to others. We do hope to see you in Ann Arbor again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2012

Thank you for the great service. Your staff is very well trained and my family and I will certainly return on our next trip to your area. I've been to plenty of hotels and I know when I see and experience a well trained staff. As I am a manager, I know the staff is a reflection of the person managing them. Thanks again for being superb! It is and always will be, appreciated.

Thanks again!

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Jentomi
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Ann Arbor - University South, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Thank you for your recent posting. We appreciate your feedback very much. I am so happy to hear that you received such great service. We work hard to provide exceptional guest service for our guests so you sharing your experience with us is invaluable. Thank you again for staying with us.