US$ 157
US$ 176
Sheraton.com
US$ 173
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 143
US$ 111
US$ 86
US$ 290
US$ 229
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 140
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 190
US$ 141
US$ 118
US$ 110
Red Roof
Courtyard Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 110
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

All reviewspoolside roompool areaprime ribping ponguntil midnightroom servicehot tubnice hotelhotel staygreat roombusiness tripfootball gamespiralbluetoothmirrorwebstersauna
Reviewed 25 July 2015

Went for Sunday Brunch, they also have a Delicious bakery that we had our wedding cake made... Brunch has lots of to offer, it was a huge smorg with all you can eat and drink. Food is good and tasty and staff is very attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

I the hilarious response "Nothing is free here!" (with a chuckle) when I called and asked the front desk if breakfast was included, which really lightened my mood. The hotel is pretty decent, though in need of renovation. Some of the claims they make are quite tall, like the fitness centre is nothing more than a regular cardio heavy gym. The food at the Weber's Grill and Restaurant is pretty impressive. The place is happening Friday nights with a live band and some foot tapping music. The rooms are average, pretty large in size but feel dated, some rooms have been renovated which is good news. The indoor pool is not big, more for wading and relaxing more than anything else. The hot tub is nice though. The room has free coffee which makes the no breakfast option a little more bearable. I booked the room on hotwire which did shave a few perks off I guess. I saw a sign for Hampton coming up on the opposite side which makes me think that they really need to up their game now.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Pranay R
Reviewed 23 June 2015

I am so disappointed to be writing this review. I grew up in Ann Arbor and had previously spent many occasions at Weber's, both the restaurant and hotel, and had nothing but positive experiences. Sadly, my recent experience for my wedding was much different.

I called 8 months prior to my June 2015 wedding to ask about their policy regarding late check-outs. The gentleman working the front desk phone at the time told me I was able to check out whenever I needed to and there would be no late charges. I made sure of this before booking the room, because I needed a place for my bridesmaids and me to get our hair and makeup done prior to my wedding ceremony. Again, the gentleman on the phone assured me there would be no problems and leaving between 1:30-2pm would incur no additional charges.

Two days before my wedding, I called again to make sure the two rooms I had reserved were ready to go and I would be able to check out late. The woman on the phone (who I unfortunately did not think to keep track of her name), told me "there are no late check-outs granted on Saturdays." I explained to her the conversation I had with an employee in October and that was the reason I booked the room. She repeatedly told me "we don't grant late check-outs on Saturdays" and told me we all needed to be out of the room by noon. I informed her that leaving at noon would not be possible because of hair and makeup appointments, and I asked her what she suggested I should do at this point, two days prior to the wedding. She gave no alternate suggestions, and after I insisted that something be done about this, she interrupted me and put me on hold, then eventually came back to the phone and told me "you can stay until 1:30pm, but anytime after that you will be charged a half-day rate." When I asked what the half-day rate would be, she rudely told me "half of the cost of the room." Now irritated and tired of dealing with this receptionist, I ended the phone call.

When I went on Friday evening to check in to the rooms, I asked to speak to a manager. Three people came out from the back area and I explained what had happened that week, and the woman I spoke to on the phone let me know it had been her. She told me, "I thought we agreed that 1:30pm is fine and it was taken care of." I explained that yes, 1:30pm should be fine, but the problem I had was that I was given incorrect information 8 months prior and I was treated extremely rudely over the phone when this problem arose. She very insincerely stated "I'm sorry" multiple times, but again offered no assistance or accommodation. I explained that I would not be paying a half day rate if I checked out of the room a bit late, because it was not my responsibility that I was given false information. I said I would do my best to be out by 1:30pm, but if I were to leave at 1:40pm I don't think it would be fair to charge me additional money after I had been told I could leave at whatever time is convenient when I booked the room. She assured me that a few minutes late would be fine and I wouldn't be charged.

On Saturday afternoon, I left the rooms with my bridal party around 1:45pm. My mother graciously offered to pay for the hotel room as a gift to me, so we headed out to the parking lot to our vehicle waiting outside. It took such a long time to check out of our rooms that two people went inside to check to see what was going on. Of course, they were trying to charge my mother for an additional half day, as they failed to notice the note that was put in the room's information. This long delay caused us all to arrive to my wedding ceremony late.

It is now 10 days later, and my husband and I noticed a charge on our credit card in addition to one of the rooms I paid for. When he called and asked about this charge, he was told it was for a half-day rate. He again had to explain the situation to the manager and the charge was removed, but not before a nasty reminder that "for future reference, we don't approve late check-outs until the day of."

Like I said previously, I had never had anything but pleasant experiences with this hotel and restaurant. I am in disbelief about how rudely my family and I have been treated because of a miscommunication from one of their employees. If I had been told in October that they couldn't approve a late check-out that far ahead of time, I would have booked another hotel and this whole mess would have been avoided. I think it was the responsibility of the hotel to own up to their mistake and accommodate for the information I was given, but throughout this whole experience they have been turning this around on me and making it seem like it was MY mistake. What should have been an easy and smooth day for me has become an extremely unpleasant experience, and one that I will remember for a very long time.

Brides and grooms, if you are looking for a hotel to spend your special day, I would suggest looking elsewhere. I will no longer be giving Weber's my business.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank lrosenzw
Carolyn C, Director of Sales at Weber's Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2015

I would first like to apologize on behalf of Weber’s and our front desk with the experience you encountered during your stay here. I understand and apologize for any miscommunication on our part. I setup arrangements for all our wedding blocks and receptions. Since your reservation was made as an individual reservation, not as a wedding block, I was not made aware of your stay in order for me to make the necessary steps in house to meet every request needed for your stay while getting ready for your special day. I also wish for you to know that this is not something that we at Weber’s take lightly. We try to take every step to ensure that every guest in-house receives the service to the standards that you expect from Weber’s Inn.

We welcome all feedback from our guests, whether positive or negative. We will use this information to help prevent similar situations from happening in the future. Please be assured that we are following up with the staff that you had worked with, and are taking care of things on this end. I sincerely hope you will accept our apology and consider about staying at Weber’s in the future so that we can show you that we are the excellent choice for all of your future stays.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me If I can be of any assistance in the future.

Tina Hansen

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Good
I did not have a pool side room, but they looked real cool & different than I have seen in other places.
Looks modern, did not think it was an old place with new paint like other reviews.
More interesting bar than most hotels, even had good beer.

Bad
Nothing major.
Door to enter / exit the room did not have a closer / spring, but the bathroom did.
The curtains in the window are too long. They cover the HVAC system when closed. They look nice, but are completely non-functional.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2015

It has a modern lobby with a cozy fireplace. The pool is nice. They have amazingly fast wifi. They don't have breakfast. :( They have elevators. :) Very confusing TV interface, for we accidentally bought a movie. Not to worry, though. The front desk person waived the charge.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family