See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2018

The jacuzzi jets in the room did not work good and there were 2 spiders in the room and my husband woke up with a giant centipede on his body. The hallways smelled really funky and the only reason the room didn’t is bc I burned a lot of candles.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nusayba1
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We had been relocated to 3 rooms and each room had the same issue. The rooms were filled with bugs everywhere and there was a bad, rotten smell that filled the room. It was late midnight and my family and me were tired after a long drive. Facing these issues was very frustrating. Surely not returning to Days Inn.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank achauh109223
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Zero stars this place is disgusting and the staff and manager are rude and have no respect for guests or safety. We stayed for my daughters U of M appointments not to long after checkin found broken glass under our mini fridge beer cans on our balcony and a nest of spiders in the bathroom. After WE cleaned our own room that had supposedly been cleaned by housekeeping we took the girls swimming and my daughter and niece hurt their leg on a broken ladder in the pool. I notified staff of it so it could be fixed multiple times and nothing was done any of the 3 days to fix or remove the screw or stairs that were broken , pool area bathroom was covered in poop from wall to wall and the hallways smelt of urine. Even after all the issues did not see housekeeping for our entire stay anywhere in the hotel will NEVER stay here again and plan on contacting the local health department seriously stay at your own risk.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank angelofnature4444
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This Days Inn was awful. Will never stay at a Days Inn. The hot tub didn't work, the parking lot had drug deals happening in it, the holes in the building and the overall hotel was a DUMP! Not worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jmcrsc91
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My nice times at this hotel. Loved this stay. Had a fun time with the family. Aunts and uncles. Wow what fun.good beds g8 breakfast food nice pool.Love the front desk. Have a no no channel on primetime

Stayed: June 2018