US$ 159
US$ 210
US$ 188
GardenInn.com
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
US$ 249
US$ 139
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

Candlewood Suites - Detroit/Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 120
CandlewoodSuites
US$ 86
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 80
US$ 74
Red Roof
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 165
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 189/night.

All reviewsfront deskroom was cleannice hotelkorean restaurantnice poolking suitebusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelpool and hot tubpillowsuniversitymichiganmicrowavehighwayratesstadiumhallway
Reviewed 4 October 2017

The hotel is a bit secluded, which is nice for peace and quiet but might be a challenge without a car. The staff is very friendly and was able to give me a room near the end of a hallway and toward the "back" of the hotel. The highway was close by but the windows had good enough insulation that I couldn't hear any noise. The room itself was a bit outdated and lackluster, but I was able to sleep well which made everything worthwhile. The swimming pool room was having temperature control issues which made it unusable, so that was a bummer. But I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed here for two nights on business. Aside from a leaky iron in the room I have no complaints. Quiet, clean, seamless check-in/check-out, and generally what I would expect from a Holiday Inn in a college town. The location itself struck me as somewhat inconvenient.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Update 9/27: I've stayed here almost every month this year and it's still outstanding. Absolutely can't recommend enough!!

Update 2/1: I stayed again at this property and again, incredibly impressed! I was staying for 4 nights and I always just keep my room clean myself & leave my Do Not Disturb sign up. On day 3, I had an awesome touch outside my door ... more towels and toiletries in a cute little basket! What a great idea!! Between the location, friendly staff, and amenities -- I'll be back my next trip to town.

12/25: From the check-in with super helpful front desk agent Jamie to the beautiful and super clean room, my stay was perfect!! The value for what I paid was great and I will stay if I need a room in the area again! Highly recommend if you need a good room and a great value :)

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night for a business meeting and had a very good experience. Rooms were fine if slightly dated and breakfast was good. Had a little trouble checking in as we arrived at almost midnight, but someone let us in pretty quickly and were very friendly despite the time of night. Staff were also very helpful with arranging a transfer shuttle. Overall a nice hotel and definitely worth considering.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This was a visit to bring my dad to the UofM hospital - the Holiday Inn Express was very nice, new and clean. They had water and cookies and coffee available virtually all day long. I was not able to do much sight seeing - but alas.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family