“Great hotel and rates were even better than expected..” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #29 of 34 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great hotel and rates were even better than expected..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2011

After reading some of the reviews on this website about the property, I was a little hesitant about booking at this hotel. I drove to the hotel and looked at it before I checked in. It was nothing like the reviews say. The only problem that I had was that I had to use one of the back office computers to write this review for them. I travel to Ann Arbor about 5 times a month and I will be coming back to this property. The business center had several people in line waiting to use the computer. Overall, the hotel had great rates, clean rooms and pleasant staff. I will definately book at this property again. It deserves better reviews that what it is getting.

Lets just say, if you are interested in staying at this property you need to see it. You will definately be happy with it.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marsha C
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2011

My family and I stayed at this hotel recently for a much needed long weekend and we had a fantastic stay. The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff was ultra friendly. The front desk manager went out of her way to see that we had everything we needed and was a pleasure to talk to. The indoor pool was clean and perfect for our family and the snacks and breakfast were also well put together and probably the best I have had at a hotel ever. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Ann Arbor and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank S L
Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2011

The people were great, the hotel was in great shape, clean and comfortable. The hot tub and pool were just right and the breakfast was delicious. We will want to stay here again, since we come to visit our daughter and her family often.

Room Tip: We stayed upstairs, but I think all the rooms were great.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Lake Forest, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2011

Stayed in hotel with 9 year old daughter while helping my college student to move in to her apartment for school year.
Chose hotel because of close proximity to campus and shopping areas, and indoor pool.
When we checked in there was a notice of complimentary snacks in breakfast area of hotel from 5-7...supposedly with fresh popcorn, cookies and other such snacks...at 5:30 there were NO snacks and only drink was water in self serve container. Awful room on first floor. We heard upstairs toilet flush, shower run, footsteps on floor and talking through the floors. This was at 11pm, my 9 year old had already fallen asleep around 10:30 asking me to make the noises stop.
Breakfast. Supposed to be served until 9:30. We arrived at 9:15 to find no eggs, hashbrowns (I assume from grease in hotplate) 2 yogurts, no waffle mix to make your own waffles, empty milk container. When I complained to front desk they said there should be someone over there. After I found someone at 9:20 and asked for replacement breakfast food, I was told "finito". Took daughter to pool, not a towel to be seen.
On check out had to wait for front desk person to end a personal cell phone call.
I am writing to hotel customer service to explain service at the hotel.

PLEASE don't stay here

Room Tip: no room here is the best room
Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tadr1rob

Travellers are raving about these Ann Arbor hotels

Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

We arrived after having a tough travel day. The clerk was helpful and gracious. We had a king suite that was spacious and pleasant. The hotel is pet friendly.

This is the typical near-freeway hotel, so having a comfortable, quiet night of rest is our main criterion. This hotel was all that.

The area is fine, not threatening at all. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family