“Awesome place at the end of the work day!”
Review of Dominick's

Dominick's
Ranked #106 of 634 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with colleagues after work for a small celebration. The chilled IPA was great and refreshing after a sultry hot day. The appetizer was great and everyone had fun and our event went well!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Dominick's is clearly an Ann Arbor institution. It oozes character, with the old Chinese architecture and the classic brews. However, it shows its age. In spite of being mostly open-air, Dominick's is catastrophically loud. The food also adds up quickly in price, with the entrees nearing $15. I also don't like that they have no refills on non-alcoholic drinks, which are usually standard at bars. Based on my experience, I prefer to drink elsewhere. There are plenty of places that are cheaper and more fun in Ann Arbor.

1  Thank ATL_Jacket
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My husband wanted to go to Dominicks for old times sake. It was my first time there and I loved it! Their patio is inviting and relaxing...

My hubby and I shared the veggie quesadilla. Delicious!!!

I've heard their sangria is top notch. Indeed, it is! Couldn't stop drinking it..

Nice place to hangout with friends!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went to Dominick's for appetizers and drinks. We got the pizza bread and garlic bread and both were good. We were a little disappointed by the Sangaria which other reviews raved about. We put our order in at the counter and the clerk asked us if we wanted to add the tip to our order. Here is where the real disappointment came in. They handed us our glasses and pitcher of drinks and we carried it to the outdoor seating. When the appetizers were ready we went up to the counter to pick them up. For this we paid 20 percent???? They did bus our table. For me, it's a been there, done that experience. I am not saying, not to go. Just be prepared that you will be your own waiter.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Well this place is nit not fancy at all but nice. The Sangría make you happy fast which is good if you are in a celebration mode, the beer selection is good too my husband is german anf did not complaint about. Prices are not inexpensive but some how affordable. Pizza is a good option in terms of price and taste very good. If you are around getting to know the neighborhood check out this place that it is good qnd had dome sort of attachment... I got here at 2:30 for a beer and got stuck 6 pm.