“Relaxing”
Review of Dominick's

Dominick's
Ranked #106 of 645 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My husband wanted to go to Dominicks for old times sake. It was my first time there and I loved it! Their patio is inviting and relaxing...

My hubby and I shared the veggie quesadilla. Delicious!!!

I've heard their sangria is top notch. Indeed, it is! Couldn't stop drinking it..

Nice place to hangout with friends!

Reviewed 23 May 2017

We went to Dominick's for appetizers and drinks. We got the pizza bread and garlic bread and both were good. We were a little disappointed by the Sangaria which other reviews raved about. We put our order in at the counter and the clerk asked us if we wanted to add the tip to our order. Here is where the real disappointment came in. They handed us our glasses and pitcher of drinks and we carried it to the outdoor seating. When the appetizers were ready we went up to the counter to pick them up. For this we paid 20 percent???? They did bus our table. For me, it's a been there, done that experience. I am not saying, not to go. Just be prepared that you will be your own waiter.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Well this place is nit not fancy at all but nice. The Sangría make you happy fast which is good if you are in a celebration mode, the beer selection is good too my husband is german anf did not complaint about. Prices are not inexpensive but some how affordable. Pizza is a good option in terms of price and taste very good. If you are around getting to know the neighborhood check out this place that it is good qnd had dome sort of attachment... I got here at 2:30 for a beer and got stuck 6 pm.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

It's a very good joint to have a casual get together with all youngsters around from the central campus.
Prices are good and economical. Sangria was very tasty. Except I did not find any fruits in it.
The appetisers were a delight .
A good place to relax near the law school and the business school.
A very astonishing fact is that it is open only for five months in a year during the spring to summer months.
Wish it is open throughout the year.

Reviewed 6 November 2016

I hadn't been here before and don't know why! The staff was fun and friendly. The food was delicious! We had pizza, lasagna, an antipasto salad, and the Italian hoagie. We loved having our sangria in the mason jars. And the best part? While everything else is jammed with an hours-long wait after a game, we walked right into Dominick's and got a table!

1  Thank Heather S