“Favourite Sushi in Town!”
Review of Totoro

Totoro
Ranked #164 of 634 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I love going to Totoro. The service is great, the staff is friendly, and the food is delicious. Considering that it's a sushi place in a college town, the prices are excellent. I regularly go to this place over others in town because of the aforementioned perks.

Plus, the place is decorated like its namesake, which is pretty stinkin' cute!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We visited here with my daughter last week when I visit UM for my daughter.
Food is just OK but unfriendly staff.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

Was it the best sushi I have ever had? No, but it's probably the best sushi in Ann Arbor and has excellent solid bites and good rolls at a decent price. Will be coming back

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The sushi was good (not great), and the noodles were very tasty. Dies the trick for a fast good lunch.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

They look pretty small from the outside, and easy to be missed, but it has a good space and very cozy.

I guess Totoro is my most favorite Japanese restaurant in Ann Arbor. Their unagi was so yummy. My friend had a vegetarian noodle which was very tasty as well. They also always give free tiny miso soup and salad.

Been to Totoro? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK