1,353 results
All reviews window seat bagels room was clean continental breakfast queen bed north campus road noise rooms are small stay there again mini fridge parking lot great place to stay easy access front desk staff the breakfast area hospital tv
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Poor selection at breakfast. Thin walls outdated rooms. Good service after i forgot items at checkout but i want happy about room or breakfast. Loud area etc etc. For the money u feel it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joy H, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. I am terribly sorry that there were issues with our hotel. I have shared your feedback with the team, so we may be more productive in our response to your needs. It is our passion to get it right every time and when we don’t, we really do want to hear about it.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

The staff goes out of their way to assist you. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is good. You can eat at the seating area or take back to your room. Coffee tea hot water always available I really love my stays at the a Microtel

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I previously stayed here and was only disappointed by one thing: the poor breakfast. The room was really clean and the bed was comfortable. I was placed in a room across from the elevator, thankfully the noise level was rather low.
The breakfast had no eggs, no meat, no protein. Only waffles, cereal, fruit, and dry muffins.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joy H, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suite, I am happy to hear that everything was good except for the breakfast.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Clean and comfortable rooms, although the decor and property feel a little dated. The lighting was cool, almost fluorescent rather than incandescent, but there were plenty of lamps and outlets, too. The odd number rooms face the highway, and it was a little noisy, so I just put the fan in the “on” position to create white noise and I was fine. There is no restaurant on premises, but the Guy Hollerin’s restaurant attached to the Holiday Inn next door had decent food at reasonable prices. No pool or workout room, but free breakfast is offered (didn’t get to try this as I had a breakfast plans).

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Good location nice clean hotel highway noise a little heavy but that's to be expected in the city breakfast was OK little noisy noisy people up above us but hard to control that I would stay again. Fantastic water pressure good thing I'm bald because It would've blown my hair off

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Joy H, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and truly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience.