All reviews gorgeous hotel barn door frosted glass replenished quickly front desk huge tv stay was wonderful nice sitting area exceptional staff lobby bar small things room layout several times a year state street appointed rooms fitness area king size
Reviewed 17 September 2018

This hotel far exceeded expectations. It was incredibly clean, updated with a great feel. I would definitely stay here again. Only a couple miles from the Football Stadium and downtown. There is a indoor pool that I didn't notice until the last day that looked pretty legit as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
AndyH4526, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear we were able to exceed your expectations and that you would stay with us again! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

The Hyatt Place hotel in Ann Arbor is easy to get to, just off the interstate on South State street. It is brand new, and has a relaxed, modern vibe to it. Rooms are super clean, with modern appointments. Good sized bathroom. Easy parking.An excellent choice for travelers in town for a football game or a conference at U of M.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
AndyH4526, Assistant General Manager at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it is truly appreciated. I am delighted you found the hotel to have a modern, relaxed vibe and enjoyed our spacious guest rooms. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Ann Arbor.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Stayed at this hotel while taking my son back to college. I think it is a much needed addition to the hotels in Ann Arbor and would rank it in the top 3 (The Graduate of course is nb 1, the Sheraton would rank nb 2 even though it is older but amenities are better especially if you are a Starwood preferred guest, and this Hyatt is nb 3). The hotel is new and clean. The rooms are spacious and have a sit in area that I think can be converted into sofa bed. The bathrooms and amenities are basic. I hate when hotels do not offer in room safes (which is the case here). The gym seemed adequate. The breakfast was ok. What was very disappointing is the noisy AC system. Super noisy making it hard to sleep. A shame for a brand new hotel. Also the first night, I was awoken at 5 am from constant noise. I called the front desk and they could not figure out what it was. Thankfully I was able to change rooms. The other weakness is their housekeeping. They did not clean my room on the second day. Seems like a few other travelers have complained about this as well..... But on the whole a solid hotel for Ann Arbor.

Room tip: Do not stay in room 214, it was super noisy....
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Aluor

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, it is truly appreciated. I am glad to hear we are in your top 3 hotels to stay at in Ann Arbor! I am pleased you enjoyed our spacious guest rooms too. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Enjoyed our short weekend, GoBlue Getaway as a family. Service team was super helpful (thanks Andy for your warm smile). Rooms were good, pillows could have had more firmness to them. Overall we would definitely stay here as the hotel is in close proximity for travel around Ann Arbor.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to hear our team were so helpful and able to make your trip to Ann Arbor a pleasant one. We are delighted you would return and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 6 September 2018

We needed a hotel with good highway access to stay for one night while traveling. This is a new hotel right off 94 in a great location in Ann Arbor. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The common spaces were comfortable, inviting and abundant. The business space, gym, and pool were great too. Our room was large and the bed exceptionally comfortable. The breakfast buffet was huge but being on a special diet proved challenging. Other than that it was a great experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

First let me say thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, it is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear you found or public areas to be inviting and comfortable. I will pass along your kind words to our team members as well, I know they will be delighted to hear them! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Ann Arbor.