All reviews barn door frosted glass modern hotel exceptional staff several times a year appointed rooms king size state street wonderful hotel a great stay sofa bed place to sleep sitting area breakfast area workout room indoor pool yogurt
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I was really upset with the Hyatt Place. I reserved a room for 3. The reservation was for a double king. Actually I had 2 reservations both double kings because there was a problem with my expedia reservation and it didn't cancel like it should've. When I arrived though there were no more double king rooms. Only a king with a couch that would've been horrible for my elderly moms back. Adam comped us another king room. He was so much more helpful than the first manager who let us out of the extra reservation but would not solve the problem of having to sleep on a couch. I now have to change my yelp review because Adam took such good care of us. Thank you Adam!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Adam H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave such wonderful feedback! I am glad I was able to rectify the situation and get everyone accommodated comfortably in a timely manner. Sorry for the situation you guys had to go through to begin with, just glad it all worked out! We hope you guys come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

My brother introduced me to Hyatt Place. I was so impressed by this hotel experience. All of the staff was so kind, understanding, helpful. The hotel is clean, the beds are amazingly comfortable. I will come back soon.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Adam H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for taking some time to leave such wonderful feedback regarding your experience here with us! We appreciate the very kind words, I will be more than happy to pass along to the staff to keep up the good work! Glad you were able to enjoy the beds as well! We look forward to making your next experience even better.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I'm hesitant to give such a glowing review because there might not be any available space when I want to travel. New, modern hotel near everything. Breakfast provided, a very limited Starbucks and a bar. Beds are very comfortable. lobby and halls are visually appealing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Adam H, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Ann Arbor, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Thank you very much for taking some time to leave such wonderful feedback regarding your experience you had here with us. Glad you were able to enjoy many of the amenities we offer our guests as well! We hope to be of service to you again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had a good stay at the Hyatt Place. Our room was ready early, I did check in on their website and that worked well. The room was nice - great seating area and bathroom. TV was amazing (BIG). Good location for visiting Ann Arbor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave feedback regarding your experience here. Glad you were able to utilize the E-check in feature offered! We look forward to being of service again to you in the near future!

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights for a baseball tournament. Requests of extra towels, toiletries and pillows were never responded to. We were told upon check in that breakfast started at 6am but found out the next morning that it didn’t open until 7. We had to be at the fields by 7 so no opportunity to wait around. We were gone until late afternoon and when we returned, the room had not been touched. Housekeeping seemed to be on the floor when we left again a half hour later so we didn’t think much of it. When we returned at 9 pm the room still hadn’t been touched. I called the front desk to inquire and she asked if we had left our room that day which I answered we did. She then asked if we had left the door tag outside and I answered that we hadn’t. After that I was told that this wasn’t a full service hotel and that if I wanted housekeeping services I should have asked at check in. First time I have ever encountered that in all my travels. I asked if we could have some fresh towels and toiletries sent up and she said of course. My teenager waited in the room for the towels and such while I took my daughter to the pool. We returned 45 minutes later...nothing was ever brought to the room. We travel to this area often but will probably look for other accommodations next time around.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback regarding your experience here with us. I am terribly sorry that we seemed to completely drop the ball on things during your visit and the confusion regarding housekeeping. We certainly do offer full service when it comes to housekeeping, I apologize this was not expressed to you and that your room did not receive service. I will speak with the front desk staff as well as the housekeeping team regarding your stay and will insure these issues will not occur again. We hope that you can be of service again in the near future for you.