“Great Campus, Lots to do!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of University of Michigan

University of Michigan
Ranked #2 of 83 things to do in Ann Arbor
More attraction details
Owner description: The University's beautiful campus includes many fine museums and facilities for its enrollment of 36,000.
Ann Arbor, Michigan
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great Campus, Lots to do!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

The U of M is a lively big ten school with plenty to do around this lively campus town. The campus is situated in beautiful Ann Arbor which is a safe and diverse community.
Enjoy museums, UofM sports teams (Make sure to tour the Big House), and enjoy the delicious restaurants downtown.

Visited April 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Waterford, MI
“GO BLUE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

My alma mater so I only have superlatives for UM. Great school that provided me (and my daughters) with an outstanding and useful education. The campus is lovely too! I'm a Wolverine through and through.

Visited March 2012
Spring Lake, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Go Blue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

What's not to like about the BIG HOUSE? Attended the Big House Big Heart charity event for Mott's Children hospital. Great event with the scrimmage on Saturday, the Expo and the race on Sunday.

Buchanan, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spring Practice 2012”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

All really went quite well. I was just a little furustrated when leaving the Big House and exiting onto the street at the South Western corner that they only had one (center) gate open, so we had 5,000 people trying to get through a 200 people gate. They did open one other gate as we had waited out turn and were exiting onto the street. I would have thought that someone would have thought about this well before then and made sure that all gates were open.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect college town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

My family and I just went to the 2012 spring game at The Big House!! The staff working there were very friendly. As we walked to the stadium, an employee on a golf cart stopped and asked if we wanted a ride. She said she likes to do this for families with kids. We had our 3 year old son with us and it was a decent walk so it was appreciated. Then the greeters offered to put on a wrist band on my child. Just in case we were seperated. The band had my phone number etc etc on it. Very pleasant and kid friendly. The city of Ann Arbor is amazing and so much to see. I strongly recommend Zingermans Deli!! Amazing!!! Very busy and long wait though but worth it. The construction around the stadium was a bit daunting but not to hard to navigate. Ann Arbor is a must visit city!!