“Fast, fresh Mexican food Try a Chalupa”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #31 of 82 Restaurants in Alpena
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 111 Padd Court in Alpena. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 13 August 2015

We have never been disappointed. Staff is helpful, fast and numerous choices are tasty. Easy to find on US 23 south.

Reviewed 11 July 2015

Quick drive through. Never messed up an order in the ten years I've visited! Interior needs updating.

Reviewed 11 January 2015

I love my bean burritos and the new chicken rolled tacos ....Taco bell is cheap, good eats. Typical taco bell, workers don't really want to be there (hey I'd love to work at taco bell...the creations I could make! LOL) and the interior needs a major update! BUT...food was good and fresh. Can't complain, dinner for 2 for under $10 and we walked out with leftovers!

Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

I never thought I would spend the time writing a review for T. Bell when their are a billion restaurants that trumps this franchise.

It's funny how people continue to call it "Mexican food" of course it's not but that does not change the fact that it's inexpensive, tasty and they serve your food at lightening speed.

Being honest....I still crave the place once in a while. A candy bar is not much healthier I prefer T.B as my unhealthy pick.

The staff at this Alpena location is the reason I felt compelled to write my review. They are by far the most attentive T.B. staff I have ever experienced in my life. I was impressed!

Reviewed 19 April 2013

i think that they serve horse meat in their tacos instead of all natural beef. i have once before tasted horse meat before and it actually didnt taste that bad

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK