“IF you love sushi you have got to try it”

Pekin Tokyo Asian Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 90 Restaurants in Allen Park
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Prices, service and food! All great! Large selection, very fresh, not your typical "Asian" restaurant. You will not find that just out of the freezer taste that runs rampant in too many restaurant. Their Michigan Roll is a must try,

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Four of us were there for dinner. We received large portions and everyone was very happy with their meals. This is a nice place to go to in Allen Park!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Beef and Broccoli for me and Pepper steak for room mate. Ever since room mate moved in we have been trying to find a local restaurant that has good Chinese food. Since he used to own a Chinese restaurant, it has been tough. Until now. It is really really close to home and I have lived here 30 years without trying it. Food was hot a ready quickly. Best tasting Chinese I have had in a long long time. I was never going to eat here because they never could get their sign right out front. I guess that just means they are so authentic that they don't realize the backwards "N"s or the misspellings on the marquee. I wish I was not so quick to eliminate them because of their sign 30 years ago. We will be back.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Great place , closed on Mondays. The bang bang chicken is the best!! Very friendly staff and great for lunch take out.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This restaurant was recommended by one of my health specialist, because it is close by. He also recommended the Bang Bang Chicken, my wife had that, I had the Pepper Steak, Egg drop soup. The food was great, the service was good, the restaurant is clean and well lighted, bathrooms clean, service was very good. GOOD TASTY FOOD. good place for Chinese food lovers.

Date of visit: August 2017