US$ 147
US$ 125
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Greenfield Inn(Allen Park)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 142/night.

US$ 70
US$ 148
US$ 136
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanheater works greatgreenfield villagejacuzzi suitefront deskstorage facilitya short minute drivepattiesclean and friendly hotelovernight visitaffordable hotelupdated hotelindoor pool and hot tubwater pressure in the showerdowntown detroita great stayworked fine
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is one of the best Comfort Suites I have ever stayed at and I've been to several all over the United States. The room was extremely nice, roomy, clean and just overall comfortable. The fireplace and jacuzzi suite makes for a very nice & relaxing evening. The location is great because you're right near the freeway in between downtown Detroit and the airport. I would recommend this property to anyone visiting the Detroit area.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi/fireplace rooms are very relaxing.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Comfort Inn S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Allen Park-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

On behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing our brand new Signature Comfort Inn Allen Park where unmatched service and amenities are provided. Going above and beyond and out of our way is what we at the Signature Comfort Inn Allen Park are famous for as you can see from previous reviews.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had a last minute travel requirement to the Detroit area for business. The Comfort Inn provided the best location (near interstate) for the price. The quality of the room, workout facility, and breakfast facility was excellent. I did not use the pool facility but it looked very cleaned and well maintained. The high-speed internet was easy to access. The Comfort Inn staff were all very courtesy. The front desk concierge was extremely helpful with directions and local restaurant/activity recommendations.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a great time at the Comfort Inn. The front desk staff was phenomenal. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again. Close to the Henry Ford museum. Lots of restaurants close by. We stayed in room 244 which had a Jacuzzi tub. Nice sized room.

Room Tip: Get a suite! Well worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Comfort Inn S, cs at Comfort Inn & Suites Allen Park-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights here and had no issues at ll. This is our third time staying here and always come back. We find this hotel to be:

- clean rooms and pool area
- house keeping does a great job
- Breakfast is good
- tea and coffee all day

Location is close to museums and Dearborn attraction and short 20 minute drive to downtown Detroit. Bed and pillows were great and rooms overall in good shape. I recommend this hotel and the staff is always helpful.

Great hotel for families .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The room was clean, Chris Steffie and Nellie were great, checked us in no problem. Answered all questions and added extra support. We come again pool was great and the service outstanding. Housekeeping around the clock.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Comfort Inn S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Allen Park-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for the kind words!

Chris