All reviews front desk jacuzzi suite greenfield village room was clean a short minute drive recommend this hotel choice hotels downtown detroit hot tub a great stay microwave and fridge recommend staying here nice hotel the general manager first floor continental breakfast holiday inn express
Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is one of the best Comfort Suites I have ever stayed at and I've been to several all over the United States. The room was extremely nice, roomy, clean and just overall comfortable. The fireplace and jacuzzi suite makes for a very nice & relaxing evening. The location is great because you're right near the freeway in between downtown Detroit and the airport. I would recommend this property to anyone visiting the Detroit area.

Room tip: The jacuzzi/fireplace rooms are very relaxing.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Comfort Inn S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Allen Park-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

On behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing our brand new Signature Comfort Inn Allen Park where unmatched service and amenities are provided. Going above and beyond and out of our way is what we at the Signature Comfort Inn Allen Park are famous for as you can see from previous reviews.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I had a last minute travel requirement to the Detroit area for business. The Comfort Inn provided the best location (near interstate) for the price. The quality of the room, workout facility, and breakfast facility was excellent. I did not use the pool facility but it looked very cleaned and well maintained. The high-speed internet was easy to access. The Comfort Inn staff were all very courtesy. The front desk concierge was extremely helpful with directions and local restaurant/activity recommendations.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a great time at the Comfort Inn. The front desk staff was phenomenal. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again. Close to the Henry Ford museum. Lots of restaurants close by. We stayed in room 244 which had a Jacuzzi tub. Nice sized room.

Room tip: Get a suite! Well worth it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Comfort Inn S, cs at Comfort Inn & Suites Allen Park-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights here and had no issues at ll. This is our third time staying here and always come back. We find this hotel to be:

- clean rooms and pool area
- house keeping does a great job
- Breakfast is good
- tea and coffee all day

Location is close to museums and Dearborn attraction and short 20 minute drive to downtown Detroit. Bed and pillows were great and rooms overall in good shape. I recommend this hotel and the staff is always helpful.

Great hotel for families .

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The room was clean, Chris Steffie and Nellie were great, checked us in no problem. Answered all questions and added extra support. We come again pool was great and the service outstanding. Housekeeping around the clock.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Comfort Inn S, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Allen Park-Dearborn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for the kind words!

Chris