“Wonderful meat !!”

Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 August 2014

A restaurant where you could eat a very very good barbecue with great sauces and good red wine. It's popular, not sophisticated, cheap and friendly.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We ate at Nouvelle Cuisine several times during our stay in Sucre and each time the food was excellent. Great value for money including an all you can eat salad bar. The steaks were cooked perfectly (rare was actually rare) and had loads of flavour. I recommended the restaurant to people in the hostel and never heard any complaints. Service was a little on the slow side but otherwise very good.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Don't go on a festive day, as I did on my last time. It was filled to the brim with local families and basically they had horrible service, slow, inconsistent food and even ran out of salad.

On the other times I've been here, they have pretty good service, decently timed food and lots of salad available.

Judging it based on the usual service and food, I would go back.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Fantastic steaks! Unbelievably bad service. The atmosphere is interesting, if you like plastic chairs and soap operas on a large TV. The salad bar is suspect, but I suffered no ill consequences. They do not serve the steak at lunch-time; it is a chaotic mess at lunch, serving only Menu del Dia; it took quite a while just to find out how much I owed for lunch; I never really placed an order or had a ticket. Ho-hum food just arrived, but my glass of water never did. It may be worth it, though, at night, if you are s steak lover.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've eaten better steaks but I don't think I've eaten better steaks that cost 40 Bs with fries, rice and an unlimited salad bar. We went twice in our stay in sucre and were more than satisfied both times. I mean really, £3.50 for a perfectly cooked sirloin steak in garlic butter and the trimmings.

We had a bottle of wine we'd brought from a winery visit and they let us drink it with our meal which was very nice of them.

The second time there was 11 of us and I felt a bit sorry for the slightly rumpled looking waiter but all the old came in a timely manner and it was delicious.

I challenge someone to find a cheaper nicer steak!