“Best value steak in South America??”
Review of Nouvelle Cuisine

Nouvelle Cuisine
Ranked #27 of 136 Restaurants in Sucre
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I've eaten better steaks but I don't think I've eaten better steaks that cost 40 Bs with fries, rice and an unlimited salad bar. We went twice in our stay in sucre and were more than satisfied both times. I mean really, £3.50 for a perfectly cooked sirloin steak in garlic butter and the trimmings.

We had a bottle of wine we'd brought from a winery visit and they let us drink it with our meal which was very nice of them.

The second time there was 11 of us and I felt a bit sorry for the slightly rumpled looking waiter but all the old came in a timely manner and it was delicious.

I challenge someone to find a cheaper nicer steak!

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I ate here on my first night in Sucre upon the recommendation of my hotel. I was keen to try out some decent meat after a few nights of very ordinary meals and this place delivered in that respect. The food is cooked on a BBQ in the dining room in front of patrons which can make the place a little smokey as it's completely enclosed but that's not a major issue. Patrons can take advantage of the small salad bar to the side, which is included in the cost and it's quite decent though limited.

The restaurant is really let down by the unenthusiastic staff who just seem to be bothered by the patrons. The service was very sloppy to say the least and although the food was reasonable (apart from the watery rice I was served) I wouldn't return.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The lunch time is the best to go to novelle cuisine they recommended to me this place the price is very good and has the option to have a lunch with free salad very well the personnel is good

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Not the most luxurious of dinning rooms but the steaks we had were absolutely delicious and cheap! Best place we ate in Sucre.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

We ate here after reading the reviews. My wife and I both ordered lomo steaks. Mine was awesome, really tasty, juicy perfectly cooked (once I sent it back as it was almost blue when I asked for medium well).
My wife's was supposed to be the same steak but it was thin, dry, and to be honest (and I tasted it) it did not even taste like beef.
Not really a complaint as it is too cheap to complain about, just luck of the draw of the cut of meat you get.
Chips were really good, and the salad bar was really tasty.
We drank our beer from the bottles as the glasses the gave us looked like they had never been washed.