“Wonderful Meal”

La Cuisine
Ranked #109 of 517 Restaurants in Vina del Mar
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: An article written about the restuarant: http://ajenjoverde.blogspot.com/2011/08/la-cuisine-o-el-restaurante-que-me.html It's the most quaint, romantic, charming little restaurant in Vina del Mar. Always a fish special, everything is made by the chef. The staff is warm and inviting. I'm surprised their isn't a trip advisor review for this. Easy walk from the beach area and main hotels. Love this place!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

On a recent trip to Vina Del Mar in Chile, my sister and our friends were searching for a restaurant on a Monday night while staying in Valparaiso searching for a good place to eat. We had a few recommendations, but none of them were open on Mondays. We decided to drive into Vina Del Mar, park and walk around. We came across the cute little Italian/Mediterranean cuisine restaurant, La Cuisine. The out front was friendly. The owner and the wait staff were very friendly and amazingly accommodating. We ordered a ravioli special, which was amazingly delicious. We had two kids with us who were tired and hungry and very sure of what they wanted to eat, which was. It in the menu. They staff made it for them special and brought it out right away. Smart! We ordered a couple other dishes as well. Everything was delicious. I recommend this place to anyone visiting. Enjoy your meal.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant and were instantly charmed by its atmosphere. The friendly staff and the chef himself were very inviting without being pushy.
And more importantly they have delicious food. We had the Al Fresco Ravioli and it was so fresh and flavorful. I will come again if I have the chance.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

I went to this place with my family and my husband had the day menu, the onion soup was disgusting, and the fish with the sauce was terrible too. I asked for Milanese and it was extremely fatty, so. we could not have it really. Don't waste your money and precious moments in this place.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Small and cosy, this restaurant does not have more than 10 tables, nice decoration, and uncomfortable chairs; however the service was great; the waitress was so friendly, and when to another restaurant to find the beer we wanted! Food is good (we asked for a Catalan Paella); it's a place that really makes you feel somewhere else...the best is that is not in the main streets of the city.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

Small and cosy, this restataurant does not have more than 10 tables, nice decoration, and uncomfortable chairs; however the service was great; the waitress was so friendly, and when to another restaurant to find the beer we wanted! Food is good (we asked for a Catalan Paella); it's a place that really makes you feel somewhere else...the best is that is not in the main streets of the city.