7 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 156
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
eDreamsUS$ 156
getaroom.comUS$ 157
StayForLongUS$ 130
2,118 results
All reviews la perle water canal burj khalifa executive lounge special thanks amazing service in room dining room service house keeping front office wonderful stay special mention enjoyed my stay amazing hotel metro station sahil norah
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Very nice hotel very clean and nice
The costumer service are very helpful specially Omar on the check in reception he was very helpful and nice gay I recommend this hotel for everyone who want to stay in dubai

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ken Wang, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Dear Omaralhosani99,

Thank you for this perfect 5-star review, I must say that I am overjoyed to see so many of my team members being recognized here, having read this review it assures me that we are just heading towards the right direction. Please be assured that we have personally congratulated Umar for his exemplary performance. It was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Stayed in Hilton Dubai Al-Habtoor City. Food was nice, staff was friendly and room service was great ! Great service from Akash from in-room dining . Nice and friendly and everything was handled very well by him !

Dear raymondtJ6835OX,

We were honored to have had you as our guest here at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City!

We truly cannot thank you enough for such an amazing review you shared on TripAdvisor! This review has brought some generous smiles on our faces here at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City; I must say that your appreciation and recognition by remembering our team member Akash by his name have only inspired and encouraged him to perform even better and have pushed his enthusiasm to new heights. Thank you again for bringing about the added motivation. On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 January 2021 via mobile

The stay was perfect and amazing!
I was taken care by Amal Joseph from the reception who did take care if me!
Nice room with nice view l. All staff are friendly and nice
Kudos to him and try meeting him!

Will definitely return

1  Thank Khaled A
Ken Wang, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2021

Dear Khaled A,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City. I have personally shared your feedback with Amal and truly, he couldn’t have been prouder . It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

I just want to say that the bell boy Ali the bell boy is an amazing asset to your hospitality staff

This is my second time at the hotel and he met me and truly honoured me with amazing hospitality

Made me feel truly welcome and I felt compelled to write this review for him

The hotel staff generally are extremely lovely but Ali the equitable gentlemen really stood out

Please keep hiring people like that they are giving your hotel an amazing image

And just to clarify I’m truly writing this from my heart, I don’t know him personally nor have I met him except for two brief moments. But his hospitality has been truly heart warming

Trip type: Travelled on business
Ken Wang, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2021

Dear Imran10383739373uk,

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City. I have personally shared your feedback with Ali and truly, he couldn’t have been prouder . It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Thank you to UMAR and Trixie for being the warmest and nicest and friendliest people ever . I've been welcomed like a queen I super recommend the hotel the location is perfect .Room is big and serene . Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Ken Wang, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear NoritaEl,

We truly cannot thank you enough for such an amazing review you shared on TripAdvisor! This review has brought some generous smiles on our faces here at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City; I must say that your appreciation and recognition by remembering our associates Umar and Trixie by their names have only inspired and encouraged them to perform even better and have pushed their enthusiasm to new heights. Thank you again for bringing about the added motivation. On behalf of the entire team at Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City, we look forward to welcome you back in the near future.