“The best croissant in town ”
Review of Aubaine

Aubaine
Ranked #1,020 of 10,446 Restaurants in Dubai
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 54
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Just had my lunch in Aubaine Dubai mall and could not resist but to try as well the croissant.... They are the best in town for sure ... Actually I saw the advertising on Instagram and that was it ... I wanted to try them ... And it is worth it ..

Had a light lunch, goat cheese salad, very tasty , fresh together with an orange juice .

The overall experience is excellent from welcome to service ... Quick, efficient and friendly.

Wifi is free with no password unlock other places where by they give you a complicated codes to access.

Will be back for sure ..

Reviewed 4 February 2016

We went on a Saturday afternoon , our first visit few weeks back was during a weekday breakfast time and was perfect , but this time on weekend and lunch time wasn't the same , we arrived at main entrance and hostess welcomed us , we asked for outdoor seating she escorted us and when reaching to the terrace it was full, she asked us to wait until a table is ready , few minutes and one table was empty , so we asked her if we can sit and she acknowledged and walked us to that table , helped us to get a baby chair for our baby and we asked for menus which was given to us and then hostess left , we waited then for exactly 15 minutes for anyone to come and take our order and no one even looked at us , at this point we moved and left the place as staff were running around as well as manager but without having control of the floor... , on the other hand side menu options for lunch as so limited , only few sandwiches ,barely two pastas , no grilled chicken option , not much main courses so that was another reason for us not to be tempted to stay and aim to try one of their lunch options , if we come back we will do for the good breakfast ...

1  Thank TDubai68
Reviewed 22 January 2016 via mobile

I was very disappointed of the level of service. No one was there to seat us, no one for its a menu, and after we finally got a chance to order, they forgot to serve 3 dishes out of the 4 we ordered.
Aubaine is a stain on the reputation of dubai.

4  Thank amerkhansaheb
Reviewed 18 January 2016

I have been watching your promotional pieces and got excited to visit so the first chance I got I went along with 2 of my friends. Location is ok not so great and the decor seemed weird I liked it somehow but I hated the walls they were unattractive. The outside part of the Cafe is on the Dubai Mall drive way so it overlooks cars driving by and pedestrians walking into the Mall. The menu was minimal and not really wow and the food wasn't very special. My friends and I said that it lacks the wow factor. My objective from this or any other review is that I want genuinely to give a statement that helps any place know what customers really think. As if I my visit again I don't know maybe!

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee and they just opened two days ago. Staff are helpful and friendly though you know when its newly opened that they are still a bit lost. We ordered only espresso and juice but i can say that it is good for the price. Reasonable price in a location like dubai mall in a proper restaurant. Well lets see more, will surely come back to try the menu.