“Amazing place”

St. Regis Bar Dubai
Ranked #788 of 10,058 Restaurants in Dubai
Description: Reminiscent of the classic bars of New York's Gilded Age, the signature St. Regis Bar exudes an aura of sophistication that makes it ideal for the influential and well-heeled guest. Savor a quintessential classic, a bespoke cocktail or the Golden Mary, The St. Regis Dubai's interpretation of the renowned St. Regis Bloody Mary, which was first concocted at St. Regis New York in 1934.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I must admit that I came to find this place while trying to find a place where have good drinks, friendly staff, and good vibe and should say have found one of those places which stand out in there own way. Vicky so friendly smiling, funny and welcoming we felt as if we knew her for a very longer period than we did. Will definitely be coming more often.

Goran S, EAM at St. Regis Bar Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear travelerzyklon

Thank you for your amazing feedback i am really glad to see that you had wonderful time at our signature bar St Regis Bar. Vicky is indeed an asset to our team and i will definetly share your feedback with her and team.

We look forward for your more and more visit at Bar and St Regis Dubai.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great bar with friendly staff. Simba did a great ritual around the Bloody Mary and how it ties to St Regis, also some variations of this for us to try.

Get Rifq to make you his signature Johnnie Mary, a Bloody Mary with Johnnie Walker. So cool

Dear karen1403

I am really glad that you tried and enjoyed our signature drinks as well as Johnnie Mary by Rifq. Thank you for visiting St Regis bar and giving us such a valuable feedback. I will personally share your feedback with Simba Rifq and team.

We look forward to welcome you again at The St. Regis Dubai.

Goran Stojkovic - EAM at The St. Regis Dubai

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very beautiful and luxury bar with a lots choices of beverages. Bentley car painting makes the bar more amazing! Vicky the lady who was welcoming me with her big smile on her face and explain to me about this bar. Plus the bartender Rifqi is very friendly and makes me a lot of great cocktails.
Absolutely I will come again!

Goran S, EAM at St. Regis Bar Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Giuseppe G

Thank you for visitng our luxury St Regis Bar. I am really glad to see your feedback. I will personally share your feedback with ever smilling Vicky and creative bartender Rifki.

We look forward to welcome you in near future to try our new promotions and more cocktails from Rifki.

Goran Stojkovic - EAM at St Regis Dubai

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Had to write another review! We returned to the St regis bar about 5 - 6 weeks after our first time. What a surprise to see that their gifted barman from Sri Lanka (Galle!) still remembered us. Made us amazing cocktail and created something on the spot for one of our friends who wasn't sure what to choose.
Absolutely worth return visits!

Dear Mylene_Laurent

Welcome back to our St. Regis bar. It is such a pleasure to see you coming back. Nishan is indeed an asset to St. Regis Dubai, his creative drinks and service is just amazing and I am glad you experianced that. I am sure you and your friends had amazing time again.

I will personally share feedback of yours with Nishan and team and we look forward to welcome you back in near future,

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Just what we expected from the St Regis, the gantry and menu was extensive the staff were excellent the decor is beautiful the chairs comfortable the atmosphere super relaxing. We had the signature cocktail the “whisky mary” before we went to see La Perle, the St Regis bar was the perfect starting point

Dear Chriss B

Thank you for visiting St Regis bar and your feedback on same, I am really happy to see that we met all your St Regis expectations in terms of services and atmosphere. I hope you enjoyed Le Perle show too. I will definetly share your feedback with team.

Whisky Mary is one of best our bartender creation here at St Regis Bar. Please also try our "Meet Johnnie" promotion at Bar starting 1st April every Thursday & Friday, surely you will enjoy if you are Whiskey lover.

We look forward to welcome you back at our St Regis Bar.