Review Highlights
Great fun!

Great afternoon, great instructor who safely learned us how to drive with a dirt bike through the... read more

Reviewed 21 May 2018
Berend v
via mobile
Mike

Ikram is an amazing instructor! He was very patient and profesional. My friend and I had never... read more

Reviewed 27 February 2018
Michael M
via mobile

All reviews hard sand great fun awd riders dunes bikes dessert briefing instructor arabian
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

Definitely a place to visit if you want to experience the Arabian desert on a motorcycle. Ikram taught me to ride in no time

Motoventure, Manager at Motoventure, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2015

Hello there,
Thanks for coming to learning and riding with us. Many happy miles to come!
Best Regards,
Motoventure

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

Great location although I visited the place off season and it was still hot and unfinished, but my buddy Ikram was very helpful and a cool guide...it was a pleasure riding with him..
Location...!!What can be better than cooling down in a pool after a ride in the desert??
Definitely to be redone.

Motoventure, Manager at Motoventure, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

Thanks for coming out and riding with us. We look forward to seeing you again. :)

Reviewed 1 October 2015 via mobile

Amazing experience....a must experience to enjoy the thrills on bumby sand dunes on powerful bikes.....

Motoventure, Manager at Motoventure, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Hello,
Thank you for riding with us, Hope to see you again soon!
Best Regards!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

My favorite spot since Nov 2014 ..Done plenty of rides with motoventure and whats great is every single ride is a different experience. Motoventure caters to even those who have never been on a bike and are willing to learn to ride. They have just moved to a great location which even has its own swimming pool to cool off after a ride. Ikram knows some fantastic locations and i must say im so lucky to have done so many rides with him that ive now seen so much of the desert. Have done almost all rides ranging from the 2 hour to 4 hour to a full day 150 KM ride covering a range of terrain. Motoventure is a must do for someone wanting to experience biking in the desert and a whole new experience.

Kudos to you Ikram...You have a fantastic product..oh and i forgot to mention to you readers ...what makes motoventure unique is that it is the only place where you can experience an All Wheel drive Dirt Bike ...:) Sounds interesting?....Go for it ...you wont be disappointed.

3  Thank motox1979
Motoventure, Manager at Motoventure, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Hello There,

Happy to hear your experiences with us have been enjoyable.
Thank you for being one of our regular customers, Hope to have you riding with us for a long very time!

Reviewed 24 September 2015

It's an amazing adventure, I dare to say the best one in Dubai if you like riding motorbikes. Ikram has a variety of tours for absolute beginners to professionals. The bikes are very powerful but easy to handle even in the sand. The desert is amazing you can even chase gazelles! The sunset or sundown is absolutely stunning above the sand. I cannot wait to go back and do the four day tour where you can even see 400m dunes. Ikram was very helpful he picked me up and brought me back to the Dubai Marina, and was very patient given that I haven't ridden in a year. Truly amazing experience.

Motoventure, General Manager at Motoventure, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Hello,
Thank you for riding with us & leaving us a great review!
We were very happy to have you & glad that you enjoyed your experience.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Good day! :)