Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Snow Penguins at Ski Dubai
from US$ 67.31
More Info
All reviews penguin encounter trainers photos gloves jacket captivity conservation hat species
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2017

The cute penguins are a major attraction in the Ski Dubai. Even though it is a small show , it is attractive especially with the kids.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Experience was good, not sure whether the price justifies how long you are in there.
The photos are a rip off. we were told we couldn't take our own photos, but looking at the pictures through trip advisor this seems to be false. Photos are around 120 AED or 25 GBP each, thats a lot!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank OliviaJoyce90
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I should say that I love love love penguins so I might be a little biased.. but the penguin encounter was amazing! This is (as of this posting) the only place in the world you can hug a (tame) penguin. They have two species here that you get to meet - king and gentoo penguins, you get to meet a few of each of the two species - but they have about 28 of them total.

I met "Squeeky," a king penguin, which pooped on me shortly after I hugged her - we had a great laugh with the trainer, who said I might have hugged her too hard (as excited as I was, I was very gentle!) and that it was good luck! Not sure about that one but it was a funny and memorable experience nonetheless. It's not cheap but totally worth the experience, it's a once in a lifetime experience! :)

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Nicole L
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Amazing to experience a cold snowy destination within a desert. Awesome skiing and other snow activities. The vision of Sheik Mo is second to none for the betterment of his people.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

we had there with family and friends.after londg que we entered the place and it was amazing. you feel so relax and herattouching.

Date of experience: May 2017