All reviews sharaf dg sports bar decent hotel close to metro station good size breakfast and dinner budget hotel cabs
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Went to the Locker Room bar. It is clear that is a Spurs bar, so make sure you know that if it's a match night. Good, friendly bar staff and a decent variety of drinks. If you are a Spurs fan, it rocks on match night.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2018

I paid to stay for 7 nights but I had to cancel the last night due to flight travel. I paid with my credit card and was told I would be refunded. As I am speaking, this is one month later that i left Dubai and Golden Tulip Albarsha has not refunded my money. They even dont respond to my mails anymore! I am shocked

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Olayiwola O
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Its the worst hotel ever, i’m really not recommend it to any person.

Stuff are very rude and not helpful at all and its the worst reception ever.

Not surprise to have a low rate its even more worser than the rate only one star if more that enough.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank Aliaa E
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Very friendly front desk staff especially big thanks to a receptionist FAIZAN, very helpful,hotel is nice,clean,near to metro,some staff should be trained such as housekeeping, other than that all is fine like 5 star

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sherzod_gofurov
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights with friends, On arrival the reception staff tried to claim that the costs per room was 1,700 Dirhams per room in stead of for both rooms, after some discussion the receptionist realized that we were right, they then said we had only booked one room, this issue was eventually resolved. They blamed the system, but we booked via the Tulip system and proved this with the printed off booking form.
The next morning I was told that breakfast was not included, on departure we had a lengthy discussion with reception who insisted that breakfast was not included, we showed them our printed off booking form and Tulips own website, after some lengthy debate and a few heated words with a rude lady receptionist who appeared to be the supervisor they agreed that we were indeed right and that breakfast was included.

Conclusion about some of the staff, product and customer service training is required. The breakfast that I had was not good quality of choice especially for 70 Dirhams if it had not be included in the room.

Positives, good size room, clean

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends