All reviewssharaf dgsports bardecent hotelclose to metro stationgood sizebreakfast and dinnerbudget hotelcabs
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Went to this hotel in September and it was actually better than i thought it would be. The room given was spacious and clean. They have a nice rooftop pool which is quiet! Good for relaxing. The beds are Comfortable giving you a good nights sleep. There wasn't much noise from the locker room or the sports bar.

The Morning/Afternoon staff are wonderful especially Lyn. Shes wonderful, If you need anything she will help you out no problem and actually seems like she wants to help you and make things better. Possibly the best receptionist ive ever come across.

The breakfast could do with more variety however it was good enough for my stay. Also, the breakfast staff are lovely and polite.

They have a '5GB' Wifi limit per device (max 2) in your room which i thought ran out alot quicker than 5GB usually would, however i got this reset by speaking to the reception.

The late evening/early morning staff are terrible. Honestly if you have a problem wait till the morning. They are unhelpful, so rude and act like they own the hotel. One of the receptionist (Faizan) tried to 'do me over' and make me seem like i was dumb but when i returned with email evidence from the hotel he had no choice but to sort the problem out for me.

Anyways apart from the problem with the late evening/early morning staff evening else was perfectly fine. Its a very good location so close to the metro too. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NizAdam
GTABDXB, Admin at Golden Tulip Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Mr. Nizadam,

Greetings from Golden Tulip Al Barsha!

We would like to extend our gratitude on giving us a good feedback as it will strengthen our foundation to improve more in this industry. Rest assured, it will be shared through all the departments especially to Lyn as it will uplift them to further strive for the betterment. Contrary of it, we would like to sincerely apologize on the inconvenience made from our end and we thoroughly understood the thought of it. However, we are looking forward on having you again here and surely it will be much more fun and fulfilling.

We are glad on serving you. Once again, thank you very much and have a nice day!

Golden Tulip Al Barsha

Reviewed 17 September 2017

An extremely disappointing Staycation!
No Staff communication. Wrong room rate upon check in.Checked in to an occupied room by the reception. No wake up call upon request. Insufficient mobile phone charger facility.

Room Tip: Would not recommend as the furniture is antique, television and the carpets are worn out. You don't have a choice on the T>V channel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Poor hospitality no enough staff, I have to carry my luggage by myself and then i was surprised that they don't even have valet, had to park my car. When I was booking it says with breakfast after i paid and I went to the reception they said no its excluded. I was really disappointed with everything. All i know is that i ll never go there again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ibrahim S
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I love this Hotel because it is situated in a very nice area where it is very easy to go round and it is just near The Mega Mall and you can buy consumable items from the big supermarket located inside.

Also you don't have to worry about the parking - you just park in front of the hotel and hand over the key and the staff will take care about it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Poor bar with indifferent staff. There are much better bars locally for just a 10 minute taxi ride to Barsha Heights. Don't waste your time here, I've lived in Dubai over 6 years and for some reason bars in Al Barsha have a poor standard of service for some reason.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple