All reviewssharaf dgsports barclose to metro stationarabic coffeegood sizebreakfast and dinnerbudget hotelemiratesmallcabs
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have official complain against the bar manager of locker bar and his DG lady, the bar manager he is really bad and his is tilling me if don't like the music of the DG you shouldn't come to this bar and he is disrespecting me and he is defending the DG music and his lady and he was very bad with me because I complain about the DG and he was shouting with me in front of the guest, I can not believe that golden Tuilp hotel become in this level with disrespect of guest because of person like this one.
I advise golden Toulip management to think about the Buisness impact of having people like this person in their management level.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel, certainly at the rate I paid, represents fantastic value for money for a convenience one night stay. The room was mainly clean and well presented. The staff were all universally friendly, pleasant and efficient. In this area I can't imagine a better choice in terms of value for money. The hotel is within walking distance of the metro and there is enough shade for this to be done even in early summer months. Taxis are easy to find outside. There is also free underground parking, but the entrance is not easy to spot as it is not well signed at the road.

The breakfast was standard for the UAE in this type of hotel, but certainly not bad. Service was friendly and the food fresh.

My only complaint is that I requested a non-smoking room and, although there was a small plastic sign on the table in the room to identify the room as such, the room smelled very much of stale cigarette smoke. So much so that my shirt left to hang over night smelled of smoke when I put it on in the morning. Not sure whether this was smells through the AC or older usage of the room, but this would prevent me as a 'never-smoker' staying longer.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I can't tell that this hotel is good because I had a bad experience since I reached.

When I booked my room I could chose: double bed or two single beds. So, if they allow you to chose, it is because they have both options and they will book for you the one you chose.

We reached the hotel and the guy in the reception said us that they didn'tt have avaliable a room with double bed. I said him that I didn't understand it because I booked specifically this bed and it was avaliable.
The answer was: "The hotel is full today but I will compensate you with a upgraded bedroom. We will join the beds and it will be like a big bed"
I said him that I was really disapointed because they shoud book the correct bed for us, or don't give us that option If it was not avaliable... For me, one bedroom 5 square meters bigger is not a compensation in this case.
He said us that the next day we would change the room to the one we booked, lower level but with the big bed. I explained him that it would be a waste of time and really unconfortable for us because we would have to pack again everything and move. He said that we would have to proceed like this. He didn't try to fix the situation in a better way. Simply with 5 square meters the first night, and changing the room making us to move everything again... Then I wanted to keep a claim and the guy didn't allow me!!! Incredible...

Then we went to the room. We were waiting while one guy was joining the beds. My husband expected something different in the way to join the beds "to make them same as a double bed", but they simply kept the beds beside each other, even one was little higher than the otherone!.
My husband called to the receptcion and he asked for the manager dutty time, they informed us, we cutted the call and after 1 minute they called back. It was more than 1.30am and, on theory, someone cancelled a room just that moment!!!! And exactly the room that we booked! Same level, same bed. Come on... We changed the bedroom so we went to sleep after 2.00am...

On the other hand, the room we got was neat and confortable. Only the smell was little bad, like moisture.

About the breakfast, we tasted a cake and small muffins which were really hard... Not fresh. There were some kind of bread of lot of days before. Same with the cheese slices...
The croisants and napolitanas were fresh.
Fruits: they offer watermelon and melon, and fruit salad.
Two kind of cheese and turkey, two kind of cereals.
Cold mezza and some hot things like sausages, boild eggs, french toasts...

You can eat toasts but only with jam or honey. I didn't see butter nor nutella or chocolate.

The location is good but arround the hotel you have to pay for the parking, not too much but you have to save coins for it.

Summarize: they have to improve the organisation, the way in which they solve the problems, the smell in the rooms, and take care about the things I mentioned in the breackfast.
Too much things...

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I Stayed at Golden Tulip Al-Barsha for 5 nights from 23 to 28 APR 2017
All was good, the room size was kind of big, the room was clean, the staff were friendly with a great location, like 3 minutes or less walking from the metro station (Sharaf DG)
I also ordered dinner to the room twice
The food was delicious with good portions and reasonable prices

I recommend it as a 4-star hotel in Dubai
The room rate is excellent for the provided services and facilities

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
GTABDXB, Admin Sec at Golden Tulip Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear Mr. Rahaf,

Greetings from Golden Tulip Al Barsha!

We are very much delighted to know that you have had a great stay with us since our mission is to ensure to meet our guests' expectation of relaxation and to have a worthy stays with us. Gladly, your feedback is an addition to our foundation to improve more!

Once again, thank you very much and we are looking forward on your next stays!

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Golden Tulip Al Barsha Hotel

Reviewed 30 March 2017

I want to say "Thank You Very Much to the hospitable staff of Golden Tulip. We like the receptionists,the restaurant hosts,the managers we turned for help,everybody. We liked breakfasts,they are tasty indeed. We want to thank the cleaner of our room 219 who did it every morning. I think i will be back to Golden Tulip again and will recommend it to my friends. Thank you very much again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
GTABDXB, Admin Secretary at Golden Tulip Al Barsha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very much fulfilled knowing that you we were part of the memorable days of your life as you have chosen to celebrate your birthday with Golden Tulip Al Barsha! Rest assured, it will be shared to all, to make our foundation to be stronger to improve into the best we can be!

It is our pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward on having you again with us!

Once again, thank you very much for sharing your feedback and have a nice day!

Regards,