2,172 results
All reviews mandara spa black lion sheikh zayed road world trade center special thanks room service restaurants and bars amazing hotel duty manager spacious room enjoyed my stay business trip late check an upgrade burj khalifa metro station delphine
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Spent three nights with the family. Room was perfect and was excellent for our large family of 6.

Food was excellent and varied and the staff were all genuinely pleasant and caring towards the children. We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay and look forward to coming again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Farhad M,

It is a pleasure to learn that you and your family had an enjoyable stay at The H Dubai.

I will share with my Culinary Team that you found our food excellent, this will be greatly received by the team. Thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The location of the hotel is excellent, I booked a Diplomatic Suite and had a large area and fantastic view

The stay is very wonderful and I would recommend staying at the hotel

Thanks to the reception staff and thank you to all the staff, their handling was highly professional

Ahmed Alkaabi

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alka3bi

Dear Ahmed Alkaabi,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and we value your recommendation.

I will have the pleasure of sharing your kind comments with my associates in Reception, I am sure they will be grateful and happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us.

We do look forward to your next visits.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I really recommend the H hotel. Everything was excellent, the rooms were clean and spacious. The In-room dinning was delicious. I would like to thank Santosh- Assistant Manager from night shift for making our stay extraordinary. 5 stars well deserved!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aliw_aaaa
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Aliw_aaa,

I wish to thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful review of The H Dubai.

I truly appreciate your generous commendations and is most grateful for giving us a list of the rooms, in-room dining, facilities and services from Santosh that you enjoyed the most during your stay with us.

I am very grateful for your recommendation and look forward to serving you once again in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing service, very helpful, welcoming and committed. Specially Rose & Ana from reception and Mr Adnan security manager. Play lounge & restaurant is the coolest place I’ve been ever.
Definitely will be back

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Leo P

Dear Leo P,

It was such a pleasure to hear from you.

I wish to thank you for taking the time to commend our Play Restaurant & Loung and most especially the friendliness of Rose, Ana, Adnan and the rest of the team. Your kind words are much appreciated.

All of us here at The H Dubai looks forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It was amazing hotel with spacious and very clean room and comfortable bed with warm bathroom where u can see Shiek Zayed Road with beautiful flowers and gardens. The breakfast was nice with variety of food and an excellent staff
its my first time in H hotel, my reservation is suite floor 22. its huge with very comfortable bed and sofa. sound isolation is nice. bathroom is good. breakfast is nice. location is good near airport and not too far from dubai mall. car parking available. swimming pool is very nice

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Salem Abdulla M
HDubaiHotel, General Manager at The H Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Salem Abdulla M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review to let others know about your recent experience at The H Dubai.

Your words of praise towards our rooms, breakfast, location, facilities and service are highly appreciated.

We all look forward to having you visit us again.