Got in late to Dubai and we were immediately upgraded to a suite which was huge. Good location in Dubai and had a great meal at the Argetijian grill before adjourning to the massive king sized bed which was very inviting and so so comfortable. Location wise if you want to shop next door is the Dubai mall and Burj Kalif building for a good view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace, built on the edge of a lake, is a harmonious blend of the past and present of Dubai with 242 guest rooms and suites boasting a captivating Middle Eastern theme. The luxury hotel hosts an array of international restaurants featuring fine cuisine, a breathtaking luxury spa, recreational facilities, a large pool and a comprehensive business center. It is ideally located near the Dubai World Trade Center, several major business institutions, shopping malls and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, seekda GmbH, Hotels.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your The Palace Downtown Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace The Old Town Hotel Dubai
- The Palace Old Town
- Palace The Old Town Dubai
- Sofitel Dubai