Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$ 201
US$ 157
US$ 163
US$ 154
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
US$ 59
US$ 56
US$ 49
Jumeirah Emirates Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
US$ 153
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 177/night.

Golden Sands Hotel Apartments(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 54
Hyatt Regency Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
US$ 73
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 88/night.

Citymax Hotels Bur Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$ 1,651
US$ 252
All reviewsemirates mallwashing machinelulu hypermarketrooftop poolwalking distance to the mallsmall supermarketliving roomfully equipped kitchenmetro stationrooms are spacioussheikh zayed roadtaxibalconymoeensuiteinternettoaster
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Absolutley amazing hotel, the staff were great. When we arrived at 6am very tired and didn't have a room till later, a member of staff let us have a sleep in a room upstairs used to store the sunlounger covers. When we woke up there was a mum and child in there with us, I thought that was really thoughtful of the man who done this for us, he really went out of his way to help the guests, I wish I'd caught his name. The stay was great, the rooms were gorgeous and cleaned well daily, and they had everything in there. It was in a really nice place, right by the emirates mall and over the road from a little food shop. I would definitely go here again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I liked: Parking, great location, staff very friendly .
I did not like: No wifi, vary slow internet

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I was looking for a Hotel near shopping center , with large room and reasonable price , after a lot of searching I selected CORP because of below reasons:
1- A good reviews and high grade through booking.com and Tripadvisor
2- Compatible price
3- Large room with balcony
4- Close to Mall of Emirates
Also before traveling I asked to early check in , but normally hey couldn't guarantee , now here are my results after traveling:
1- In spite of my request to early check in , they couldn't check in even as their policy ( 3:00 ) and I oblige to wait with my family till 4:30 ,
2- The staffs were very polite
3- The room was clean ( not very but good)and enough large but without any attractive view and the balcony was useless.
4- Although it is near to Mall but still you should walk about 20 min and it is hard if you travel with family.
5- The breakfast was so poor and we had it only 2 days , I paid for 5 days but we preferred to go outside for the rest days.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank khoeiny
Reviewed 17 March 2012

The location and price was perfect for our trip! We were welcomed with a glass of apple juice! The Mall of Emirates was an easy 5 minute walk. The metro is located in the mall was easy, clean and cheap. Grocery stores and places to eat was right outside the hotel/apartment. Our 1 bedroom was very spacious with 1.5 half baths. Daily maid service that included dishwashing was unexpected, but very well appreciated. Free use of lovely rooftop pool that has free Wifi and servers for food and beverages. Also, free access to fitness center. Alcohol is not served in restaurants and there are not liquor stores, so get your cocktails from the Duty Free at the airport. There are two large grocery stores nearby in addition to the corner supermarkets. You can exchange your money in the mall or grocery store less than at the airport. I would recommend Corp Exec to everyone!

Room Tip: A room with a balcony is worth the extra cost!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xandrarose
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Thr location is perfect! Very close to the mall of emarites and also can get the metro from there which is very cheap.
There is a supermarket across the road which is very convenient.
Apartment was clean, specious and very nice. I would advise you pay a bit extra for the balcony rooms! It was cleaned every day at your convenience. Value for money, can't go wrong! Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Pool area was nice and cosy, staff at pool area went out their way to help you at all times! Food is available at the pool and once they get the License they will be doing shesha too!
There is a gym and sauna which were always quiet so can be used in peace!
Plenty of places where you can eat around there.
Overall it was a great place to stay an we will be staying there again! I would recommend the hotel to all. Thank you corp apartments for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: March 2012