“Found a cockroach in time cafe ! Never go there ”
Review of Ramee Royal Hotel

Ramee Royal Hotel
Ranked #395 of 556 Hotels in Dubai
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We found a cockroach which is against any hygiene standards and upon pointing it out to the waiter he was very happy to take it and simply go away without even a concern of the quality of food they served to their guests. The waiter insisted for us to not to sit on the couches near the wall which are cockroach prone areas but we just wanted to finish our drink and leave. Upon that they made us pay the whole price with the pretext that they changed our food item and were claiming that the management doesn't care of what happens and they would charge the employees if they don't get their money. The manager and especially the waitress were arguing with us so much that in frustration we just gave a lump sum amount and we left. When we left and then we realized that we paid 250 for a bill of 175 and they were just happy and didn't bother to give us the change. I have been here plenty of times and I liked the place coz of the ambience and love music but today's incident showed their true colours of how much they care for their guests. I would never come back here ever again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pujan P
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't stay in the hotel but did Visit few of restaurants. Mirchi was the one we picked based on the last years experience. But was quite disappointed to see the amazing Bollywood restaurant has turned to something else. Not only it was expensive the crowd was disaster. The hotel seems to be a good place for singles (if you know what I mean) as it had so many pubs and clubs. Overall we had a good time.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I stayed in the hotel during the Ramadan season during a weekend. The hotel was very quite since they had some maintenance work going on. I was put up on the 2nd floor and was pleasant and quite since the clubs and bar was not in "action".

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2017

It has one of the best restaurants and loung/Club. Centrally located easy to find. Rooms are well maintained and clean. Although hotel has many restaurants and clubs but security around the hotel is the best.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I reached this hotel late evening on March 1, 2017 as I booked through booking.com , but to my horror, though there were hardly any guest waiting before to check in, it too a pretty long time for the reception guy to register me as he was talking endless with some others who were dropping on and off in between. To my aghast I am given to understand that a certain amount was blocked from my given card that I am told will be adjusted at check out. As far as room goes, it was in second floor, but the horrendous sound over night made of mad, as too many bards, dicosthes with in, that includes a Russian. But food wise, it is just fine, especially the Kerala one. But the lady was shift at check out, but she told me that the blocked amount will be reverted back to my account soon, that can not be adjusted in the final bill, so I had to shell out total bill on March 5, 2017. It is over 7 weeks since then, but the amount is yet to be reverted. Repeated interventions by bookings.com and my mail to the hotel did not elicit any response. It was a disgusting experience indeed as far as blocked amount goes.

Stayed: March 2017