“Dubai what an amazing experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

papagrigo...
“NICE BUT.....”
Reviewed 12 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

The view of Torch 1012 apartment is not Dubai marina walk as I wanted but it is the back side
of the building.The people in reception are very very kind and they help when you need them.Thanks a lot !!!!.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
holiday14...
Perth, Australia
“Dubai what an amazing experience”
Reviewed 21 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

My husband, two children (one is 27mths and the other 14mths); travelled from Perth to Dubai for one week from October 8, 2014. We met my husband mother and father there who travelled in from Zambia (Lusaka). We stayed at The Torch Marina and must I say not only is it a great location for tourist, but from the moment we checked in, Front Desk, Concierge, Housekeeping were so nice, welcoming, and made our stay and experience extraordinary. The Torch Marina has a pool which we accessed daily and the view from the 10th floor was ideal. I definitely will stay there again and possibly a higher floor. I never once thought I would be excited to be visiting United Arabs of Emirates, but Dubai had me speechless. From the tallest building in the world, to the man made Palm Juremiah, to the Atlantis, 7 star hotel, the biggest Mall in the world (Dubai Mall), the Aquariums, the desert safari....oh my goodness and the food....all I can say is one week was not long enough. I am definitely keen to return to the UAE and this time visit Abu Dhahi.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All the scenic places Dubai had to offer
Liked least: The humidity
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing