“Everything you could want and much more.”

JA Oasis Beach Tower
Ranked #56 of 546 Hotels in Dubai
“Everything you could want and much more.”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Had an amazing time staying at the Oasis Beach. The staff were amazing and very accommodating to our needs. Always friendly and would go the extra mile to help. We have stayed twice before and I must say every time has been amazing.
Our apartment was cleaned everyday to a high standard. The two bedroom apartment was very large and spacious.
We hired a car and was given a parking space in the basement which was great as there is a lift from the basement straight to our apartment.
Truly a fantastic place to stay I would highly recommend it for families.

• Stayed August 2012
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 4 September 2012
Dear OmarAnwar,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Oasis Beach Tower.

It was as always a pleasure to read reviews from our returning guests, and I was pleased to know that you had consistently an amazing stay with us!

I do appreciate your kind words with regards to the cleanliness of your apartment and my team who have looked after you, whom you felt were excellent.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the near future.

William Harley-Fleming
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (312)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Had friends from Abu Dhabi coming for the weeekend so booked a hotel apartment, which I have never done before. Service was on par with 5 star hotels in the city. Reception and luggage service was friendly and quick and the apartment was amazing (4 bedroom). The view of Palm Island was a sight to behold. The room cleaners were lovely too, so cute!
Breakfast in Thyme restaurant was delicious, with loads of choice. Staying at Oasis Tower was surprisingly good value when everyone chips in their share.
I will definitely come back, next time just with the girls.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends
Dear Dorris_12,

It was nice to read your review, and I am happy to know that overall you had an enjoyable stay with us. I do appreciate your positive remarks with regards to the apartment, as well as to my team whom you felt were friendly, efficient and lovely. I was also pleased to read that you had the chance to visit our very own Thyme restaurant during breakfast.

I would like to thank you once again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Oasis Beach Tower in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Our stay at Oasis was disappointing. Their sheets are not clean as we found a blood-stained pillow which we complained about and received a dinner voucher as an apology. We also found a little cockroach in their closet and a leaking water pipe in the bathroom ceiling. When we informed them of the leak they managed to fix it and somehow turn off the ventilation by accident, so we spent a hot summer night without a functioning AC. Also, their concierge isn't very helpful as I requested their assistance in ordering a cab but was shocked as they handed me the phone and told me to order it myself.
The positives are that their apartments are spacious and the location is good. Thats it.
I definitely do not recommend Oasis Beach Tower Apartments to anybody.

Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank tripconsultant81
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 12 September 2012
Dear tripconsultants81,

I would like to thank you for your positive comments regarding the apartment size, and the hotel’s location.

I was however extremely disappointed to read that many areas of your stay were not to your satisfaction. I was most saddened to read your feedback, as our guest’s health and safety is of paramount importance to us. I would like to inform you that all of our hotel apartments are handled and sanitized by a specialized government approved external provider, ensuring that the standard of treatments are of the highest level which is in compliance with the local government’s strict regulations. I will personally address your feedback with them for their immediate review.

I would be most interested in discussing your feedback in more detail, to allow us to address all of your concerns further. I would therefore invite you to contact me directly at generalmanager.obt@jaihotels.com.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to hearing from you.

glasgow
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We stayed here (2 families with 2 toddlers) in May 2012. The location is excellent, the towers are right in the middle of a promenade full of restaurants, cafes & shops. The beach is opposite the towers, a few minutes walk away although we didn't spend much time on this beach as there was work being done on a beach front hotel that made it quite dusty & wasn't pleasant smelling to walk past with the workers toilet cubicles stinking in the scorching heat! Otherwise, a decent stretch of beach typical to Dubai in that the views are quite industrial. The apartment pool was a nice area to relax in the mornings, although it does become very shaded after 3pm (still hot to sun bathe, but quite cold to go into the pool which wasn't heated. My son loved the little slide into the kids pool. We spent most of our chill out days at the apartments sister hotel- Jebel Ali & this gets a huge thumbs up from us! Its about 15-20 minute drive but worth it with a lovely pool, kids shaded pool, and fab beach. They have a nice beach cafe & the peacocks were an added attraction. At the Beach Tower, our apartment which was near the top level (can't remember number!) was spotless, very spacious & cleaned every day. We had a good view of the gulf & all together as a family it felt like a relaxing home environment.

We dined at The Thyme one evening, the food was very fresh with lot's of variety. There are plenty of lovely places to eat out within minutes walk, you will be spoiled for choice. Shopping centres are all handy 10-15minutes drive, the Marina Mall is 12-15minutes walk, we walked there quite a few times.

We would definately return to the Oasis Beach, it was over all a fantastic holiday!

Room Tip: Higher floor, better view.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank anotherpinonthemap
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 30 August 2012
Dear anotherpinonthemap,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was pleased to know that overall you had a fantastic holiday with us! I would like to thank you for your positive comments about the cleanliness and spaciousness of the apartment, as well as the view from your accommodation.

I was also delighted to know that you had the chance to dine in our very own Thyme restaurant, which you have kindly mentioned that the food was very fresh with lots of varieties.

Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 23 August 2012

We started our holiday in Dubai at another hotel out on the Palm and moved to the Oasis Beach Tower for our last two nights - best move we ever made.

The Apartments are located at JBR and are very well appointed. We had a two bedroom apartment located on the 35th Floor. From the minute we walked into the hotel we were made to feel at home. Everything was very smooth and easy. We arrived a little before check in time but our apartment was ready and waiting. It has two large bedrooms, both with ensuites. There is a large kitchen with supplies for breakfast placed in the fridge and on the bench. Breakfast was included in our rate but we did not feel the need to go as we had everything we required in our apartment. Washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets were provided, milk, juice, soft drink, eggs, bread, butter, jam, cereal, dates, peanuts, chips, coffee and tea. There is a coffee machine in the kitchen as well as a microwave and full oven with every utensil you require. Located off the kitchen is a great washing machine and dryer (take your own detergent for this or it can be purchased in the small supermarket located next to the apartments). A drying rack was also located in the apartment. Our rate also included 10 pieces of washing done per day which we thought was a wonderful idea.

The view from the hotel is good. We looked over the palm as well as back to the Marina. It is within walking distance to the Marina Mall, although may I suggest a taxi during the warmer months - we walked but it was very hot.

Really recommend this rather than two hotel rooms - more space to relax in.

Room Tip: We used the club access apartments which meant we had a room up high.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Onthemove2012
wpchf, General Manager at JA Oasis Beach Tower, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Dear Onthemove2012,

I was pleased to read that you had decided to stay with us, following your recent holiday in Dubai. I was also delighted to know that everything from the moment you arrived, that everything went smoothly, and that you were made to feel at home.

I would like to thank you for your candid descriptions of the facilities and amenities available in the apartment, which you have kindly mentioned had everything that you need.