I found this hotel on the net through Expedia - what a find! Excellent concierge service and terrific staff. We arrived around midnight and were shown instantly to a lovely room. The bathroom was small but the room itself was large with many drawers/shelves etc. Wi fi was free in the rooms and the view was of the Dubai Museum opposite. Lots of shops in the area and a very safe neighbourhood. Walking distance to the water and Old Souk. The hotel has several good restaurants and lovely little sitting areas with lots of big cushions downstairs, plus an excellent tour desk.
They (and most of the hotels in Europe) don't cash travellers' cheque these days - go to the big money change place down the street.
This hotel is charming, very "Arabian" in furnishings etc., with an excellent breakfast in the package and glass lifts. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, is an Arabian Heritage themed hotel located at the heart of Bur Dubai, in Al Fahidi historical area opposite Dubai Museum. This themed hotel is an ideal location for business & Leisure trips, as it is ideally positioned for sightseeing, shopping and business. The spacious guest rooms are comfortable and decorated in an Arabian style. Rooms come with bottled mineral water and tea and coffee making facilities, guests can enjoy free WiFi in the entire hotel. The hotel offers a wide variety of dining options including the Sherlock Holmes English Pub, Pharaoh Cafe & Restaurant, Chinese Dynasty Restaurant and the Mumtaz Mahal Indian Restaurant, you will have a unique experience through some of the most delicious and mouth-watering recipes from all over the world. Make a tour around the Indian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Chinese, Thai or International cuisine and become a gourmet with our specialties and signature dishes. The hotel is within walking distance of the Dubai Museum, Meena Bazaar, Al Bastakiya Quarter, Al Fahidi Metro Station and Dubai Creek. Dubai World Trade Centre and the city's famous Sheikh Zayed Road are just 3 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Ostrovok, Expedia, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel And Spa
- Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Arabian Courtyard Hotel Dubai
- Courtyard Dubai
- Dubai Courtyard
- Arabian Courtyard Dubai