Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 204.00
from US$ 272.25
from US$ 109.00
More Info
All reviews dune buggy private dinner private safari lots of fun these guys amazing adventure highly recommend this company dubai desert unforgettable experience latif leader route dunes camp quad activity safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I have lived in Dubai for the past 13 years and this is undeniably one of the best experiences I have had in the UAE. And hands down THE best adventure experience out there. We got picked up from our door step in a private Land Cruiser by a really friendly and professional driver. When we left the tarmac and got into the desert, it was clear that the driver was someone with awesome experience. Brilliant.

We got to the Dune Buggies in about 40 minutes from when we were picked up. Although I was a bit apprehensive of the Dune Buggy at first, as soon as we cleared the first sand dune my faith and confidence was restored. This was a beast!! Sheer power and undeniable control. The suspension was out of the world. Enough to feel the adrenaline but comfortable enough to keep the motion sick wife from calling out to the Heavens. The buggy has a broad base, so going belly up is almost an impossibility. The lead driver, who you follow was such a great guy. Knew the dunes like the back of his hand. Which is very important.

What is more interesting is that the buggy is not some of the shelf ATV. This one was designed and created by the owner of the company himself. It’s clear that hundreds of hours of R & D has gone into it. It impressive at first sight. The minute you sit in it and turn the ignition it screams power. Like I said this is a beast of a machine. The company is paramount on safety so there is a safety brief before the ride. They have invested in top of the range harnesses and helmets and googles etc. IF YOU ARE IN DUBAI YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!!

Our experience was finished of with a private BBQ dinner under the stars in the middle of the desert. Staring at dusk and soon you can see a million stars since there is. I light pollution. They have awesome, friendly and kind staff. Over all, it’s a must try experience. One that you will write home about.

1  Thank David J
Reviewed 8 April 2019

It looked like the lovechild of a lawnmower and a Komodo dragon, and I thought it was probably just a really low-slung dune buggy. The instructor promptly corrected me – it’s called a sand rail.

Whatever that is, this was a whole ‘nother beast. The ‘rail’ bit probably comes from the fact that this is as surefooted on the sand as something on tracks, no matter how hard you drive it, and it’s so low, there’s almost zero chance of going belly up (I think!). The engine’s got plenty of power, and it also steers really well. If you’re tall, use the lap strap, so you don’t bump you helmet on the roof. My friend drove first, like he was channeling his inner Stig – and like he’d never heard of the concept of braking, which made me a bit nervous, but I figured the sand provides enough resistance. In the driver’s seat, I was surprised by how confident I felt, even though I was a sand rail virgin. Apparently, these things are actually designed and custom-built by Explorer Tours themselves, and are alleged to be much better suited to the sand than dune buggies are (I haven’t driven too many dune buggies to know for sure). Still, though I’m no expert, this is what you could probably call extreme for everyone. I have almost zero skill on the dunes but the GoPro videos make me look like I actually know what I’m doing. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2019
AkashRanjith, Owner at Explorer Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2019

Dear Leonard,

Thank you for such a kind review! A lot of hard work has gone into the development of this product and we are glad to see that our customers are seeing the benefits of our hard work.

We will keep striving to make our service even better in the future and look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

Hi I drove the buggies with a group of friends. We were asked to test the new them out.
Wow. Each minute I was in the new High Performance Sand Rail I pushed it harder and harder, trying to make it lose control. I was shocked at how comfortable it was and how much control I had. The level of performance was surprisingly high for the level of absolute confidence inspiring control it came with.
I will bring my wife back within the next year. She's normally afraid of things like this because she's a new driver, but I think she's really going to enjoy this as it's completely accessible to any level of driver.
Was a great experience, can't say enough good things about it.
Chris

1  Thank SailboatracingChris

Dear Chris,

Thank you again for coming along for our Dune Buggy experience and we are glad to see that you had an amazing time!

We look forward to hosting you and your wife soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2019 via mobile

What can I say about this adventure. It was brilliant. From being picked up at my hotel at the specified, we were brought to the location in a comfortable air conditioned Jeep. We reached the location and were put straight into the buggy, no waiting time at all. Good organized. We then hit the desert driving for an hour with the "monster buggy" as I call it.

We were provided with refreshments also. Again absolutely brilliant experience. Would highly recommend. Pictures attached.

1  Thank 243yazc

Hi Yaz,

It was a pleasure to host you and we are glad that you enjoyed the experience! I was informed by my team that you are definitely keen to come back with more of your friends and we are really looking forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 23 January 2019

Explorer Tours UAE has got some exciting tours to do indelible activities for visitors and residents of UAE. We opted for their Dinner In the Desert service

We departed early afternoon on a leisurely drive into the desert followed by a stop over at a camel-breeding farm. Spent some time there in an unspoiled natural landscape and witness the beautiful sunset views and couldn’t help but to take lots of pictures.

After that we made our way to the secluded area amidst of huge desert where our private setup was waiting for us lit under the starry sky. You have the option of sand-boarding activity there while you wait for the host prepare your food.
We started our culinary experience with welcome date drinks, dates and chips for munching. After that we were served hot qahwa. While waiting for our food we were lost in the beauty and calmness of the surrounding that we totally forget how time flew and the host served us hot traditional Arabic BBQ on our table with salads and condiments.

After feeding ourselves well, we sat by the campfire and enjoyed freshly made hot cuppa while chatting and enjoying the cool breeze under the sky.

Our host Ali and lateef were great. They made us feel special and all the process went smoothly. We didn’t want to leave the place and made our mind then and there that definitely we are going to come back for over night camping experience next time.

Thank you Explorer Tours UAE for such a fab and different experience in the hustle bustle of city life.

To all my followers I would definitely recommend this if you are looking for a romantic and something out of the box experience.

Date of experience: January 2019
Akash R, Owner at Explorer Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2019

Thank you for your kind words Sidrah. We at Explorer Tours take pride in our customer satisfaction and your review will drive us forward in creating more unique and amazing experiences for our clients.

Thank you once again and we look forward to hosting you again.