Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from US$ 204.00
from US$ 272.25
from US$ 109.00
More Info
All reviews dune buggy private dinner private safari lots of fun these guys amazing adventure highly recommend this company dubai desert unforgettable experience latif leader route dunes camp quad activity safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2019

We had a blast! The dinner/bbq/tent in the middle of the desert in the night was my fave. The dune buggies were great too. they are big and powerful. You have to stay in a line while you drive, but they take you pretty fast and it really is a great experience.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 6 December 2018 via mobile

The buggy ride is a lot of fun, buggy was in a very good shape, quite raw so you will really test your skills, be prepared to make use of your strength. My boyfriend was the driver and he enjoyed that a lot but also sweated a lot (not because of the weather :))
I think it should be fine for a girl to drive as well, I enjoyed the passenger seat a lot anyways. When taking a double buggy you can switch in half way, sounds like a good option. The ride is through red dunes and the views are stunning.

There will be a photographer taking pictures throughout the ride and at the end you can get the pictures on a USB Stick for 100AED total. I usually don’t buy such stuff but we really puts effort and we got really plenty of nice pictures, so you should consider this too.

We asked for private camel ride and it was nice too, camels are in good condition snd while I would never do elephants trek in Asia here it was fully ok. We were trekking in the sunset and the man who walked us through the desert took 100 of good pictures of us with my phone. I was surprised how much he cared about the light and set up of each photo.
The only downside with camel ride is the fact that you will see quite many SUVs doing dune bashing or people sandboarding but try to ignore them, given the number of tourists coming to Dubai it’s impossible to avoid people.

I‘ve spent quite some time reading reviews and tour offers of various tour operators in Dubai prior to our arrival and decided to book a buggy+camel ride combo with Explorer tours and we are so happy we chose them and I’m sure it would be really hard to find a better company.

Wherever I go I’m trying to avoid tourist traps, where you are just a wallet with money, packed in big groups where quantity of attractions is more important than its quality. Here it’s not the case.

All guys (from the driver through the buggy ride leader, camel trek guy to the photographer) all are incredible friendly, smiling, putting a lot of effort to make sure you are having a good time and let you relax. At the same time they are very professional and punctual. Also the email contact was great. The stuff is really great.

They are also very flexible with their offer so don’t hesitate to personalize your trip according to you preferences as we did.

If I ever do desert trip again I will choose this company for sure and recommend it to our friends. The tour is quite pricey but it was worth the money.

Thank you guys for a this lovely afternoon and great time at the desert.

Akash R, Owner at Explorer Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Dear Guest,

We are glad to hear that you had an amazing time. We are always striving to make our service to the highest of standards and reviews such as this what helps us progress.

Thank you once again for choosing us and we sincerely hope that we can host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

This was the peak of our vacation! An amazing afternoon/evening in the desert with a hilarious drive in the desert ending with great food under the stars! Our driver was fantastic in every way possible and he really made this a trip to remember! We had so much fun! I definitely recommend Explorer Tours!

Date of experience: May 2018
Akash R, Owner at Explorer Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Kind Regards
Team Explorer

Reviewed 12 May 2018

Explorer Tours delivered a flawless desert experience with first-hand customer service.

My girlfriend and I booked the full desert safari and it was great. We drove the surprisingly quick dune buggies across the desert and even stopped off to do some sandboarding (we both fell off, but it was great fun!). Our guide, Sultan, was fantastic and knew all of the best Instagram photo op spots, which meant we were able to capture the thrilling adventure and share it with our friends.

Explorer Tours' adventures are backed up by excellent customer service. A driver picked us up in a white land cruiser and drove us to the desert. He even had complimentary cold water, which was a good touch, and let us charge our iPhones in his car. He even messaged us on WhatsApp a day before he picked us up to confirm everything, which meant we didn't have a thing to worry the whole time.

An adventure in Dubai is incomplete without a desert safari. And if you do decide to do one, I would highly recommend Explorer Tours, which matches breathless adventures with excellent customer service.

Date of experience: April 2018
Akash R, Owner at Explorer Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for your kind review Oscar! We are really glad that you had an amazing time and we sincerely hope that you will join us on another one of our adventures soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We got the dune buggy tour and were pleasantly surprised that there was sandboarding in the middle of the trip too. They picked us up and dropped us off to Dubai - really timely and efficient service, and really enjoyed the dune buggying.

Date of experience: May 2018