6 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 195
Free cancellation until 05/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$ 190
eDreamsUS$ 195
TravelocityUS$ 190
Hotels.comUS$ 190
5,567 results
All reviews burj khalifa les cuisines air conditioned walkway opera suite club millesime metro station dubai downtown special thanks pool bar excellent hotel pool staff special mention amazing service spacious rooms wilson hazem mr
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an afternoon tea at La Patisserie. Everything was perfect. Crystal was amazing and her service was top notch. She made sure we had everything we needed and was so lovely. The food was so good too. Special thanks to Chef Ali and Chef Harsha. We really had a good time and will be back. Thank you to Mr Kirolous too. They did a good job.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank mamfatouc
Caroline Trichet, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mamfatouc,

Thank you for your complimenting review of your afternoon tea in La Patisserie and we were really happy to read that you have enjoyed your dining with us. It is always a rewarding experience for my team to know that our services we provided to our guests are very much appreciated.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Crystal provided amazing service and ensured we were comfortable during our visit. The food which was prepared by Chef Ali & Harsha was top notch. I’m glad we spent our time here because it was worth it.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Wanderer670451

Dear Wanderer670451,

It is indeed our pleasure having you as our valued guest and we are delighted to know that we were able to meet your expectations with our services and facilities. We are extremely pleased to hear that our team looked after you well and we are grateful for your compliments.

We look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The best hotel in downtown Dubai by far .
Superb suites and top notch staff !
I just stayed here two weeks and coming back in two weeks .
Special mention to the great staff at l’apéro lounge, amazing food and cocktails at Wakame.
Kim is awesome at the pool bar , and sakhey takes great care of you at room service .
Super professional front desk staff with E and her colleagues.
Top notch experience !

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank dirannoubar

Dear dirannoubar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are extremely pleased to hear that our team looked after you well and we have shared your kind compliments to the team.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent and beautiful hotel. Close to everything including the mall and Burj Khalifa. The rooms are splendidly beautiful. Amazing food and buffet. I truly enjoyed the local quinine. The guy Sakhey, in the dining room was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He really helped my husband and I get a good idea about where to go and everything that was available to us such as the Desert Safari, Palm Jumeirah, and the Dubai Museum. I will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank PartyintheUSA1

Dear PartyintheUSA1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to read all your compliments and I have shared your comments with our team. We are also glad to hear that Sakhay from our Room Service team took care of all your needs during your stay with us.

Looking forward of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Subject: Excellent job wilson.

I stayed one week in hotel, everything is nearby to downtown. All front office staff did a good job, all check in and check out. First day we had to go to dubai mall i booked uber, but uber never arrived that time hotel's bus came. Doorman called me, that time wilson met me. It wasn't in his schedule to go to dubai mall, but still he took us and also gave us water . We were very happy with Wilson's Excellent job. During the end we asked if he could drop us to aiport as we had lot of baggage for 7 people. Wilson agreed to take us, he came half an hour early before his duty started to take us to airport. In march we will come back, I work in Israel army, I will tell all my friends to come to sofitel hotel downtown. My mother and family are very happy. Thank you Mr Wilson for helping us so much. Thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank stellakuper
Caroline Trichet, General Manager at Sofitel Dubai Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear stellakuper,

Thank you for your complimenting review of your stay with us at Sofitel Dubai Downtown.

We were really happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us especially the services provided by Wilson. It is always a rewarding experience for my team to know that our services we provided to our guests are very much appreciated.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and be at your service once again during your next visit to Dubai.