6 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$565
Travelocity$565
Priceline$569
2,023 results
All reviews double tree bedroom suite jumeirah beach private beach pool bar sea view breakfast staff washing machine restaurant staff pool side special thanks special mention pool staff spacious rooms amazing hotel early check sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022 via mobile

excellent service by the pool specially Anfas. I go there weekly and he know how to take care of his loyal customers. I have been to many places in Dubai amd across the world, Anfas and the team save my space and provide world class service. Recmended!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Elif Yazoglu, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2022

Dear Luc Y,

Greetings from DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach!

I greatly appreciate the time and effort you took to share your recent experience and thank you for giving us perfect feedback. We are especially pleased that you liked the overall service and facilities we offer and I'm glad that you appreciated the excellent service provided by our team member - Anfas. Rest assured that your kind words and compliments will be shared to him and to our team. Thank you very much for your recommendation. We look forward to welcome you back to our hotel next time you will travel to Dubai.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 30 May 2022 via mobile

Great hotel for family where you can book 2 rooms and easy beach, pool and kids pool access. My family loved the accommodation, hospitality and the location where you can walk to The walk JBR, have many restaurants options and shopping stores available arround you.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elif Yazoglu, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2022

Dear Dreamer01296568282,

I greatly appreciate the time and effort you took to share your wonderful feedback and comments on TripAdvisor. My team and I always aim to deliver a great experience at our hotel and we are happy to note that your stay with us were up to your satisfaction.

I wish to thank you and your family for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach as a family friendly hotel in Dubai. We look forward to seeing you all back soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

Its a nice hotel right at the beach. I feel a bit over priced for the quality of rooms but never the less the location does the justice. The pool was the highlight with lovely cocktails served through out the day :) So many eat out options around as its right on JBR walk.

Date of stay: October 2021

Dear anuberwal,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach and for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback online. I greatly appreciate your honest comments complimenting the hotel location and the pool facility. We are happy that we could contribute in making your stay a memorable experience.

We look forward to seeing you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2022

The room cleaning services have been perfect and on time ,good hospitality and high level of hygiene .Thanks Angelina and Shahin for wonderful and passionated services you offering .The breakfast has also been good and served on time ,thanks to Ravi.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear norlandu,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your insightful feedback online, I truly appreciate your honest comments complimenting on the hotel cleanliness. We are also glad to know that our hospitality and services exceeded yours expectations. I will be sure to passed your motivating comments to our team.

Both myself and our team look forward to seeing you back to our hotel soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2022

Fantastic location. Facilities within the hotel are great, spotless rooms, staff could not be more helpful or friendly. Breakfast was amazing, lots of variety and different options each day.
Mercy was so incredibly welcoming and would often bring over treats each day at breakfast, as well as a small cake on our last day.
It was our first trip to dubai and we would return again and stay at this hotel. 5/5

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Elif Yazoglu, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai - Jumeirah Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2022

Dear Jas2122016,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that we could contribute in making your visit a memorable experience, with the help of our friendly and helpful team members, spotless room facilities and the amazing breakfast experience. Thank you for your wonderful notes and rest assured that these kind words of yours will be shared with the team especially to Mercy who took very good care of you.

We look forward to welcoming you again next time when your travel needs returns you back in Dubai!

Best regards,