Stayed here for 10 nights in September 2011 with my boyfriend and had the time of our lives.
I cannot fault this hotel. The standard of everything is golden. The service is amazing, the staff are so friendly and polite, concierge are so helpful and constantly made sure that we were making the most of our trip yet without being too invasive. They made brilliant recommendations and could to do enough to please you.
The rooms are sensational - if you can get a higher floor, do (we asked at check in) because the view, especially out across the sea, is stunning. We didn't have club or any upgrade - the standard rooms themselves are good enough to spend all day in. Huge bed, huge well subscribed TV, gorgeous bathroom toiletries (Bvlagari). The maids must have got sick of putting all of my make up back in my vanity case after a few days and eventually decided to instead pick it all up and line it up in order on flannels for me on the dresser. They just think of everything.
We came back several times to find wine and chocolates in our room and even a birthday cake for my partner who's birthday was not until the week after we left ( I did ask for this, cheeky I know, but they obliged immediately)
Food was top class, especially adored the room service where they basically brought a mini restaurant to your room.
Spa facility is great, pool at the hotel is lovely but doesn't get sun all day but they provide a very quick, luxury bus shuttle to their sister hotel which has huge pools, brilliant facilities and a private beech. The staff there at the poolside were fantastic.
Buddha Bar, Bar 44 both fabulous. Sidhatai lounge was new when we went and very quiet but we enjoyed sitting outside there at night sipping cocktails.
I just cannot fault this hotel, I cannot fault anything about it. Just go and see for yourself. We cannot wait to return. The manager and all of the staff here should be immensely proud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grosvenor House and its two iconic 45 storey towers, Tower One and Tower Two, redefine the world of luxury. The hotel's glittering twin towers are an instantly recognizable landmark in the Dubai Marina. The hotel features 749 spacious, contemporary guest rooms, suites, and apartments with signature Luxury Collection beds, large windows with spectacular views of the Marina, complimentary Wi-Fi and attentive on-call butler service. The area's first true social destination, the hotel is located just minutes from the beach, golf clubs, malls, Dubai Internet City, Media City and more, offering an exceptional setting for business, leisure and exploration. Welcome to the finer side of sophistication. Step into a world of refined heritage, suave elegance and effortless chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia and Expedia so you can book your Grosvenor House Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor House Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Grosvenor House Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Grosvenor Dubai