“Good Chinese Food in Town.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little China Restaurant
Ranked #2,981 of 10,211 Restaurants in Dubai
Reviewed 27 April 2015

This is an Indian version of Chinese food and not the authentic style Chinese. This is not a very fancy place or someplace that serves authentic Chinese cuisine. However, the service and the food will make you come back for sure.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Little China is a new restaurant for us, it our 2nd time here and I always felt that the food was a bit pricey. But I guess if you order sensibly then its worth it.

We were 4 of us and we ordered the Hot and Sour Soup, as always we did a 1/2 and the portions we good, and coz it was too spicy for my hubby we ordered the fried noodles for 5/- aed extra. But to soup was fabulous! For dinner we ordered the Hakka Chicken noodles, the Chicken Mongolian and Shanghai Fried rice. The Hakka noodles were very good, I loved the crunch of each vegetable, the chicken Mongolian was not my fav. but we could taste the freshness of the chicken and the rest loved it. The Shanghai fried rice was good , I didn't enjoy it much but the rest did.

The bill came to 112/- but there is a 10% discount for anyone coming from 7-9pm so it came to 100 for the 4 of us.

Overall, a good experience for some good Chinese food.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We decided to try this restaurant since my husband saw it walking home from work one day, so besides reading the reviews on Zomato we didn’t know what to expect, except we were all craving Chinese food and some hot soup (since the weather for a lil too cold for us). We were a total of 5 adults that went to the restaurant.

Food: Our main priority was soup since we weren’t that hungry, we first order one chicken manchow soup and one hot and sour soup. The food came quite quickly and the restaurant was too crowded. We also ordered a drums of heaven (chicken lollypops – 8 pieces/plate) and a mixed hakka noodles, chicken hakka noodles and Mongolian beef.

I wouldn’t recommend the Manchow soup I felt the flavor was as good as eating normal chicken soup (with just some added spice) but the hot and sour soup was spot on. The flavor was spicy yet not over-empowering and the chicken was cooked till tender. The drums of heaven was served with some really nice schzewan sauce and was crispy and Oh-so-tasty. The mixed noodles were the dish of the day for me since they had a fair share of veggies, prawns and chicken. I prefer the mixed noodles to the chicken since I felt the flavor was better in the mix. The beef mangolian was cooked till soft and the sauce was a little too sticky for me but was still very good.

The only reason I’ve given this restaurant a 3.0 is because there was nothing that stood out for me, nothing that would make me say “I have to come back to this restaurant for this”. If you crave, good Chinese food this is a place to go but if your looking for a WOW factor, I’d try elsewhere.

Service: There was just one waiter, but he was prompt and attended to 3-4 tables at a time and even the food came in exactly the right amount of time . So service for me was 5/5.

Pricing: The total bill was AED 120.00 for 5 people.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

hi, me and my whole family went to little china restaurant in Dubai opposite karama main post office and we had a dinner of shrimps and lobster the food was really great we eat till full the price was acceptable aint expensive thou we will give a visit shortly.

1  Thank ahmadk947