30 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$434
Hotels.com$434
Destinia.com$462
13,782 results
All reviews the executive lounge tallest hotel tower b vault bar corner suite bell desk burj khalifa excellent service guest relations special thanks free shuttle amazing hotel amazing experience amazing staff special mention thank you so much metro station
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived early morning after we had a very long trip, we got an complimentary check in witch made us very happy. I would like the thank all night shift staff (Abmjeet, April and Hamdy), they were very helpful and friendly. And I would like to thank Kripesh from room service he was very friendly and has a beautiful smile, I would also thank Shabin from Kitchen restaurant for the hospitality and the service. I recommend this hotel because they always make me satisfied and happy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DXBJW, Manager at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in serving all our guests’ needs the best way we can.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai is an excellent modern twin-tower hotel. Its visible popularity is well deserved. Despite its large size (60+ floors and very busy), all staffs appear to try hard to provide a proper five-star class-leading hotel service. I can cite three examples.

First, before check-in, I wrote an email to the hotel and the hotel replied professionally.

Second, at the time of check-in, we were duly informed that the hotel executive lounge would shortly be closed for evening cocktail. Steps were taken to delay the closing for several minutes so that we would not miss the evening cocktail entirely. The evening cocktail has limited finger food and could be improved (compare with the range of hot items in executive lounge at Marriott Hotel Beijing City Wall) but the service is excellent.

Third, when our sleep was disturbed by workers' noise doing emergency service early in the morning, the management team really worked hard to soften the bad experience.

The view and atmosphere of the hotel are excellent. Both check-out and getting a taxi to the airport were done with top efficiency and superb quality. The staff are obviously well-trained and, despite the isolated sleep disruption, I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your review of your stay at the world's tallest hotel, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.

We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that our associates have well taken care of you.

Once again, many thanks for your review and for recommending our hotel to other travelers.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2016

This is my 9th stay at this hotel over the past 12 months which I use for my business trips. The high level of customer service never fails to amaze.

Special mention must be made of Rondel at the front of house outside who is always able to arrange and get a cab within seconds so if you are staying and he is around ensure you ask Rondel to arrange this for you.

Ravi at reception also did a great job of helping me out this trip with some information I needed to help me book my next visit as commercially viably as possible. The standard of the rooms and the whole hotel is second to none. nothing is to much trouble

Room tip: Try to get anything above the 7th floor to see the views.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2016

I'm surprised they don't make more about the fact that this is the current world's tallest hotel. I didn't book this hotel myself, so it wasn't until a fellow traveller informed me, that I was made aware of this fact.

It makes sense then, that this hotel feels like a town, with so many people and so many dining options. As someone who tends to prefer boutiques, I found this hotel to be vast.

Staying on floor 48 afforded me wonderful views, From my room, I could see the Burj Al Arab, and when the smog settled a little (which didn't happen often), I could just about make out The Atlantis on the Palm as well. From some of the lifts I could see 'The World' and from 'The Vault' bar, you can see the Burj Kalifa. However, being high up, I was also more than 40 floors away from the dining options, the gym, the spa etc. And with 4 lifts servicing my floors in tower A, I had to allow extra time to get down to the lobby than I might have thought would be needed, just waiting for the lift. It wasn't that big of a deal, but it's worth considering when you are planning to meet up with people in the lobby.

I was out most days and evenings, so I wasn't able to try out many of the hotels services. However, I tried the Thai restaurant one evening, which was a wonderful experience (I'll have to write a separate review for that), and I had room service another evening. I liked that the in-room dining menu gave the option of a dish from each of the main restaurants in the hotel, so I could try out another of the restaurants without leaving my hotel room. For lunch one day, my friends and I ate by the pool. One of the dishes was too spicy for my friend, and they quickly replaced the dish with a milder version - nothing it too much.

The breakfast was served in Kitchen 6 on floor 1, and it is vast. I got my morning exercise walking around looking for something I wanted to eat. They cater for most preferences, with fruit, yogurt, cereals, meats, eggs, etc. You name it.

The staff were all very pleasant. The lady who checked me in was very professional, and efficient, and answered my questions in a very polite manner. A very large number of people were checking in at the same time as me, but thanks to a large number of staff and desks, it didn't take too long. So they are set up to accommodate the vast amount of people who stay. The experience with any staff I came across was similar to this.

My bed was really comfortable. I didn't want to get up in the mornings! The bathroom was lovely and big, with a rainforest shower and huge bath.

The location of the hotel in the Business bay means that it is good for most people travelling here on business. It's also not far from the Burj Kalifa and Dubai Mall which is an added bonus. Traffic in this area is terrible. Actually, traffic in Dubai in general is pretty terrible, but I sat in most traffic as I got closer to the hotel. Make sure to factor this in to your plans too.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your review of your stay at the world's tallest hotel, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.

Delighted to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed the views from your room on the 48th floor. Our hotel is indeed big, with over 1600 rooms spread across two towers on 72 guest floors.
I am also very pleased to hear that you were able to experience our wonderful dining offerings.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

There are some positives and some negatives :
Positives first :
1. Rooms and service is amazing
2. Shuttle to dubai mall is big plus
3. Restaurants are amazing
4. Location is big plus being near to dubai mall and burj khalifa
5. Staff is very courteous and helpful
6. Breakfast is sumptuous and well laid out

Negatives
1. Breakfast room is small for 1400 rooms in hotel.
2. It takes lot of time when coffee is ordered ar bfast table, this is because staff is less.
3. Stirrer or spoon is not served with cappucino to mix sugar.
4. Drinking Water shud be pre served at table if not the glasses.
5. Wifi should be free for guests in room.
Its only free in public areas. I was a member if mariott but since my room wqs booked thru an agent, i wasn't offered.
6. Porche shud be bigger, since there are so many guests coming in everytime. There is lot of waiting at evening time.
7. Temperature variation between porche and lobby shud be controlled. Sudden 39 degrees and 25 degrees is very harmful.

Rest hotel is awesome and well built with all luxuries of world.

See u next time soon

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for choosing to stay with us at the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai.

Pleased to hear that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us.
We appreciate you sharing your feedback and recommendations. I have discussed it with our leaders who will ensure that these areas are focused on and corrective action is done.

Once again, many thanks for your review and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.